Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
RedBard - Updated 14/12/2015
(06-26-2015, 02:44 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Filter 3 - Opener
leave 1 on unless boss transition, want to save cooldowns for burst, or whatever.
leave 2 on unless there is a reason to not use ROD (like, a1s when alarums are
turn on 3 for pull...make sure you're out of minuet. click on target or a dummy (not yourself...huehuehue)

enjoy.

i turn off 3 after the pull. i'll work on putting foe/peaen/quelling/bv into opener macro too one day.

safe time to turn off filter 3 would be after 3xempyreal goes off...thats in the 3rd part of the opener macro....its built that way because no support for ground aoe right now within macros.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, all 3 filters are enabled, target the dummy, and it does straight shot > blood letter > hawkeye > wind bite > blood for blood raging > venomous > flaming > barrage but never turns on WM.
(12-12-2015, 05:13 AM)asiangirl Wrote:  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, all 3 filters are enabled, target the dummy, and it does straight shot > blood letter > hawkeye > wind bite > blood for blood raging > venomous > flaming > barrage but never turns on WM.

i dont know either, but i did find a couple other things to fix so i'm going to work on a few things at once and get it back up, maybe this weekend.
The macro system is quite buggy at the moment so I think sticking with chains is best right now until all the kinks are worked out. Not saying that macro's aren't good by any means because as we know Ace will make the system badass.

These are a few features that it is lacking or problems I have seen with macro's so far (my opinions of course):
-macro continues after bot is stopped
-macro continues on mob that its started on regardless if you target another mob
-can't start rotation with a macro
-can't use macro's with chain's (unless this is intention because chains are being fazed out)
-no ground target ability on macro's yet
-
(12-13-2015, 09:50 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  The macro system is quite buggy at the moment so I think sticking with chains is best right now until all the kinks are worked out. Not saying that macro's aren't good by any means because as we know Ace will make the system badass.

These are a few features that it is lacking or problems I have seen with macro's so far (my opinions of course):
-macro continues on mob that its started on regardless if you target another mob
-can't use macro's with chain's (unless this is intention because chains are being fazed out)
-
yeah, i played a lot with it, when the opener is the only thing in the profiel as a macro i used 3 lines to place flaming arrow exactly when i wanted it to and it worked fine, but using a macro which begins with a off global does not work well.

my work around was to throw foe > paean > bv into the opening macro, but, still, its a bit wonky...and yeah.

i'm not loving it especially have noted the issues you've posted.

here's the profile i currently use (tuned for more public usage) with no macros and old opener.

now that someone else is making good profiles i'm going to take the lazy road and unless people see a need to maintain this profile, HXX can have at it :P

Attached Files
.zip   0-BRD.zip (Size: 5.61 KB / Downloads: 209)
Disregard this until they are done making changes.
(12-14-2015, 08:42 AM)AzRed Wrote:  
(12-13-2015, 09:50 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  The macro system is quite buggy at the moment so I think sticking with chains is best right now until all the kinks are worked out. Not saying that macro's aren't good by any means because as we know Ace will make the system badass.

-
yeah, i played a lot with it, when the opener is the only thing in the profiel as a macro i used 3 lines to place flaming arrow exactly when i wanted it to and it worked fine, but using a macro which begins with a off global does not work well.

my work around was to throw foe > paean > bv  into the opening macro, but, still, its a bit wonky...and yeah.

i'm not loving it especially have noted the issues you've posted.

here's the profile i currently use (tuned for more public usage) with no macros and old opener.

now that someone else is making good profiles i'm going to take the lazy road and unless people see a need to maintain this profile, HXX can have at it :P

keeps skipping empereal arrow during opener but works in rest of fight any reason why?
this profile is outdated and no longer in service. Use easybard or the ACR profile.
Ehh. just downloaded cuz I haven't used the uploaded version in ages...worked just fine. 1789@3:30 at ilvl 239with 240 garbage bow and random mch gear