Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
RedBard - Updated 14/12/2015
wtb update <3
(06-28-2015, 10:04 PM)AzRed Wrote:  was just given feedback from someone at ilevel 180, on ravana, staying in WM in my profile the entire fight did 1084dps...

With no WM on my profile the entire fight, 984dps

dummy dps 1183 @ 4 minutes.

seems okay.

i have hive weapon and full law and this is impossible. 180~ bard on ravana 600-700 is excellent. also why would you use WM in ravana? nice profile though. +1
(07-07-2015, 06:26 AM)Bindles Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 10:04 PM)AzRed Wrote:  was just given feedback from someone at ilevel 180, on ravana, staying in WM in my profile the entire fight did 1084dps...

With no WM on my profile the entire fight, 984dps

dummy dps 1183 @ 4 minutes.

seems okay.

i have hive weapon and full law and this is impossible. 180~ bard on ravana 600-700 is excellent. also why would you use WM in ravana? nice profile though. +1

More than 700 def. possible :) Just because you don't get that high of a number doesn't mean other people can't.

AzRed def. knows what he is doing and thats why he is using WM as much as he can, because it is a DPS gain if you don't have to move. Turn it off while moving and turn it back on if you don't have to move for a longer period :)

Had my highest numbers with this profile so far (made some minor fixes myself but still kept the major parts)
first off no its not possible (hitting 1200 **nice job editing ur post cutedragon to make me look like noob**** real slick***. 2nd off, just Lol. 3rd off im not going by my dmg. im going by all the parses ive seen in hundreds of instances of ravana. 4th off, i actually have tried this profile. how could he be doing 450 more damage per second then me with same or worse gear and same profile.
and finally, i went back and read this. so sorry for being irrelevant. but yea, your wrong as usual cutedragon
(07-02-2015, 08:19 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Sorry for delays. We keep getting sidetracked in hours of theory crafting...

After some tweets last night the profile is almost where I'd call it decent. I've got 3 profiles now actually ... One that bursts wm open, drops and stays out, one that recasts if there is no target and barrage is coming off cooldown and one that is manual activation of wm...

As you know me from my prior bard profile I like things to be 100% before I release ... So, please be patient. It likely will not be til after roll out of Alexander and I test in there and maybe not til after the change to bard SE has announced.

As for numbers, prior numbers were screwed because of a glitch in old ACT which was merging auto attacks of multiple people for some reason... Fixed now.

Curren profiles are around 730 in ravana ex and about 940 on a dummy. Burst open on ravana around 1130 at the 87% phase change.

This is getting fun. :)

Can't wait for SE to do whatever they are gonna to bard...

talk shit now :) he just even +1'd what i said
again, nice job
Whoa guys. These are unnecessary posts.

Since my profile is meant for assist and staying in wm as much as possible very small updates were made today and does increase of about 8% were noted from 100% uptime of wm on a dummy.

Now with wm on a switch it's much easier to keep it up

I'll see if I can't get some final tweeks in today to put out a beta.

A lot more theory crafting is in store though with changes to opener so I'd like to get that in ...

I'd suggest not using my profile Til I've updated. But I'll leave it here cuz it's actually about 80% of the profile that I currently use.
I did first alexander boss this morning and did 770 dps in barely i170 gear, i probably could have done better had i not fucked up some WM stance dancing and letting iron jaws bug out. Thanks again for the profile
Just FYI: new prof in A1 boss....manual I was at 852, profile was at 823. It's coming along. But my rotation is purely in theory crafted and should see gains in the coming weeks. My GOAL is to try and get something to you guys end of next week.
(07-07-2015, 11:19 PM)hamsterz Wrote:  I did first alexander boss this morning and did 770 dps in barely i170 gear, i probably could have done better had i not fucked up some WM stance dancing and letting iron jaws bug out. Thanks again for the profile

CuteDragon edited her post like a day after the fact to make me look wrong. her post originally said its easy to hit 1200 dps and just cuz i dont do it other bards can. even if they have weaker gear and we are both using AzRed2.0 . its incorrect.
Updated with new profile on first post.

Won't be supporting, so probably wont even check this thread, lol. RedBard 3.0 in the works with beta skill manager, Please look forward to it.

For optimal use, please stay in WM and only drop for long movement phases.

Upcoming changes to look for in 3.0:

Usage of feint so never have to drop WM, 1700DPS burst open @ 1minute, 1040@4minutes.

Just noticed the one i uploaded from my pc does NOT infact line up buffs with clipping dots. FYI.
Are you still working on 3.0 or have you moved on ?