Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
RedBard - Updated 14/12/2015
Yeah, i dont spend much time with profiles these days, maybe once i get 4 accts again, but right now i just have the one again and playing mostly manually except some fates and MGP.
(08-24-2015, 03:48 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  Good stuff Azred. What is your ilvl at with that parse? I hit about 1100 @ ilvl184 with my profile. Out of curiosity why not set barrage and emp as chain? Anyhow +rep bro.

Can you share yours? :)
Apologies if I wasted your time Azred I am not able to recreate 1050ish dps again only float around 1k it must have been a parser fluke no idea. Either way you have my profile to see if you would like to add a chain for barrage>EA. Also it seemed a few times dot's fell off because heavy shot took priority over iron jaws in your profile.

p.s. I am not releasing my profile again to the public besides Azred always makes the best bard profiles lol.

Only 4 minute parse sadly stupid TP issues.
[Image: 5yeq2f.jpg]
Here is Azred's profile with chains added to clean up barrages and Iron Jaws moved up in priority list so we don't lose DoT's.
Odd. I though I pulled the base routine out of a current routine with proper priorities but I must have pulled off an old one.

As to requests for my personal: no. It is a bare bone profile that manages only straight shot and dots and some other stuff. .. The rest is manual due to the extreme situational nature of a3s

Like I've said I'm mainly a manual player and these profiles I build are just kinda so you can see how I build and you can tweek to be used how you like.
No matter man it is a great profile and has great burst damage other than those 2 things. Much more streamlined than mine to say the least lol.
Just a tip to those using, if you disable the assist, and for opener use:
Hawks eye > blood for blood > raging > emperyal arrow > blood letter
And then start bot it will vastly increase your opening does including getting a 2nd emperyal arrow in the opener (2nd with barrage)

Hope that helps.
Why it is not using aoe spells even filter 2 on?
I'm using the HE>BFB>RS>Emp arrow>Bloodletter opener, then start the bot, however somewhere down the fight it stops using blood letter completely. (Tried this on faust a1s as a test)
Also using dNH's edited profile
(08-24-2015, 08:27 PM)xratedownz Wrote:  Why it is not using aoe spells even filter 2 on?

Rain of Death is only AoE Azred has enabled on his profile because he stated earlier in thread he finds quick nock to be a waste of tp on long fights so instead uses rain of death, flaming arrow, and dot's. Even then you need 2+ mobs within 6 yalms of targeted mob to trigger rain of death or 4+ mobs within 12 yalms for quick nock if you choose to enable it (and filter 2 enabled).

(08-24-2015, 09:01 PM)Elizasleyn Wrote:  I'm using the HE>BFB>RS>Emp arrow>Bloodletter opener, then start the bot, however somewhere down the fight it stops using blood letter completely. (Tried this on faust a1s as a test)

Was there more than one mob at the time bloodletter wasn't firing?