Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
RedBard - Updated 14/12/2015
Dunno what to tell you. I just logged in from team viewer and it was fine.

Yo dnh- can you provide support for any profile I throw up!!! Lol. Thanks for covering the answers for those.

A1s Faust disable filter 2 so no rod and only bl...

I'd leave filter 2 off for a1s in generals bc the alarums spawn and you ROD all of them and the. You wipe. Just a thought.
(08-24-2015, 09:32 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Dunno what to tell you. I just logged in from team viewer and it was fine.

Yo dnh- can you provide support for any profile I throw up!!! Lol. Thanks for covering the answers for those.

A1s Faust disable filter 2 so no rod and only bl...

I'd leave filter 2 off for a1s in generals bc the alarums spawn and you ROD all of them and the. You wipe. Just a thought.

Lol! But also on bloodletter on Az's profile if there are more than 1 mob within 6 yalms bloodletter will not trigger regardless of filters.

p.s. Azred did you look at that other profile I sent you a link to?
Nah. Still at work. Oh yeah. I forced it to do rod on 2+ mobs. So yeah. Change that. Haha.

The reason I did that way back when is before the new skm it would sometimes use BL with more than 1 mob so I did it this way. But it seems more stable now. Like I said this was a quick and dirty update from an old profile so I never changed it. Dnh get all my reps for tellin people how it is!
Filter 1: Buffs on/off
Filter 2: Rain of Death only 2+ mobs and Bloodletter 1 mob or less with it on and Bloodletter only regardless of mob count with filter 2 off
Ah that was probably it then, as it was faust with it's numerous minions!
Hi!
Im tested now is pretty good but also i noticed after the bot refresh with iron jaw the dot it wont cast again windbite and venomous bite.....just use iron jaw in the rotation...can u fix it pls?
(08-24-2015, 11:16 PM)roberto_mm86 Wrote:  Hi!
Im tested now is pretty good but also i noticed after the bot refresh with iron jaw the dot it wont cast again windbite and venomous bite.....just use iron jaw in the rotation...can u fix it pls?
...Iron Jaws refreshes both dots, there is literally no reason to use them after the initial application. Unless they are falling off - in which case the profile does refresh them
Apparently dnh is supporting this profile. Please direct requests his way. LOL

As I've said before, I put these out mainly so you guys can play with it and see how they're set up and modify to work on your own personal preferences.
... Give a man a fish, teach a man to fish....

Go ahead and play with it and make it how you want. It's really easy. Dev team has made a great tool to keep it simple yet super powerful. Edit it on your own and then, if you break it, redownload it...
My last share on this for a bit. Includes opener but it will fire it off out of combat as soon as you target mob within 25 yalms in order to fire off correctly so be careful or disable the filter. Here are filters:

Filter 1: On Buff's on/Off Buff's off
Filter 2: On AoE On/Off AoE Off
Filter 3: On Opener On/Off Opener Off (Cooldowns must be ready and WM up)

P.S. Thanks again for sharing the profile and your ideas Azred!

Attached Files
.rar   0-Azred-Mod.rar (Size: 3.01 KB / Downloads: 190)
(08-26-2015, 03:04 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  My last share on this for a bit. Includes opener but it will fire it off out of combat as soon as you target mob within 25 yalms in order to fire off correctly so be careful or disable the filter. Here are filters:

Filter 1: On Buff's on/Off Buff's off
Filter 2: On AoE On/Off AoE Off
Filter 3: On Opener On/Off Opener Off (Cooldowns must be ready and WM up)

P.S. Thanks again for sharing the profile and your ideas Azred!

ThumbsUpCongratulate