Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
BRD profile help
I tried to weave the Cichard BRD 3.0 and Bindles OblivBard profiles. Bindles profile works well. But I feel the use of the Barrage and WM to Empyreal Arrow are to far out in the chain.

But the profile just isnt working for me. Its not firing off barrage or any of the new skills. Can I get some input on what I'm doing wrong? I haven't really played with making skill profiles.

Thanks

Attached Files
.rar   BRD3.1.rar (Size: 2.04 KB / Downloads: 19)
hey i downloaded it i can try to help after the maintenance. what is the rotation your getting at?
Bindles, I'm actually using your updated profile now. Which is a lot better. But I was looking for it launch barrage and E-arrow combo as soon as the dots are on and CDs are off.
ok i'll work on it for you after maintenance. so instead of waiting for dots to almost wear then wm+Iron+Barrage+Emp+SW it would put IronJaws at the end? the reason i did it in this order is because iron jaws never misses that way, but at the expense of wasting time on SW EMP CDs. also make sure ur using ver1.6 for now. I also have a hybrid profile that will launch it at start if u pop wm by skill button.