Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A question before i buy this.
All i want to use this for is to auto-gather while i am on the pc, no afk or anything like that. Having to walk from tree to tree or having to rehook for fishing etc. is so boring. So is there any chance of being banned for using the bot to auto-gather while i am on my pc and responding to people and things like that?
Very small, almost zero. But with any automation, there is always some risk. That being said, i have been using it for gathering over a year and I am still here.
Will the game be able to detect the bot like VAC can detect hacks being injected into the game?
(07-04-2015, 07:15 PM)Anon Wrote:  Will the game be able to detect the bot like VAC can detect hacks being injected into the game?

currently SE does not detect the bot.
Just appear somewhat human and you'll be fine. I never leave it on while I'm asleep. The game kind of runs in the background as my family and my day goes by. I check in to make sure no white knights have f***ed with me and then move on.
let me know how you put the files from winrar to the folders for the bot folders
Talk to altnob hahahaha
Thanks for the replies everyone, i just have it on in the back to level my classes and respond to pm's or suspicious moralfags so i should be fine.