Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
EX Machinist Profile - Version 2.1 (05/09/2015)
(09-02-2015, 07:21 AM)excolted Wrote:  You need "Gauss Barell" ON for Filter 1. Please check each filter requirement on first post.

One more thing, since this is an "ASSIST" profile, you will probably need to cast 1 skill to start the fight. Just use any GC (Global Cooldown) skills, such as: Split shot.

Don't think you read my post correctly. The problem was with "Gauss Barrel" on and only Filter 1. However "Start Combat" is checked too so perhaps that is causing the issue because it fires hot shot and stops.
I changed hawkshot to OGCD false as recommended and it did fix the hang. And yes with Start Combat checked you dont need to initiate with a skill, it will start the combo just by targeting.
Hmm.. it's kindda weird because on my end, everything works just fine. Never even got stuck during any phase at all.

I do know the "TRUE" or "FALSE" settings on Off Global Cooldown settings can cause an issue sometime, which is why it has been set as it is, because with the current settings it works for me (somehow). Good to know that you guys manage to work out a solution. I'll try out your suggestion after work, and see if it works for me as well.

Since i'm not raiding this week, i'll try to make couple more improvement, such as:
  • I notice "Feint" is still used, even though "Reload" or "Quick Reload" is ready, so i want to add this skill check. I believe this will add more DPS as well, because after the first shot, we can still move around since the next shot guaranteed proc if under the effect of those bullet.
  • Will add Blood for Blood, Hawk Eye, and Wildfire into another rotation while waiting for Raging Strike. The reason i've been leaving these 3 skills out from casting again outside of opener combo is because you might need it for certain fight, i.e. Alexander Savage, where you need to do a small burst of DPS. But since there have been so much request, i'll put it in into the rotation.
I get the occasional hangs on multiple different raid profiles. I'm starting to wonder if the issue isn't with the skillmanager itself. The logic on the profiles shouldn't allow for activity to stop.

If I "enable log" will that point to why I keep getting these hangs on the bigger profiles? Will "enable log" decrease performance itself?
Parser & Debug will slowdown the bot :)
Version 2.1 added - 05/09/2015, 02:38am
- Off Global Skills now included even while you are using "Feint"
- Added "Mid" Combo. This will add another short burst DPS while waiting for "Raging Strike" by using "Blood for Blood", "Hawk Eye" and "Wildfire" [ONLY ON FILTER 1]
- If "Clean Shot" proc, the profile will try to get another "Slug Shot" proc first before executing "Clean Shot". This will allow you to hold both "Slug Shot" proc and "Clean Shot" proc at the same time, which means more time to walk round.
- All skills logic has been replaced, especially the ones required for "Full Opener" and "Mid" Combo. This is to make sure every skills are still being used before the Combos start again.

Check first post for latest file and updated info.
fantastic. ill give it a round of savage to test. Cheers mate
Is this still working?
Anyone able to fix this profile since the latest skillmanager has broken it?
What are actions with IDs 44, 50, 52, 51?
They're used in a couple of skills like Hot Shot.