Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
EX Machinist Profile - Version 2.1 (05/09/2015)
Confirmed working properly with the current Skillmanager on minion. Thanks all.
(07-17-2015, 06:16 AM)excolted Wrote:  
(07-14-2015, 04:40 PM)uaebuster Wrote:  Love the profile setup, but it seems a bit bugged as it would stop attacking the mobs in assist mode, it was fine during the grind mode. Expect

Any error message from the console? I've been using this on Assist mode with no issue. Try to enable "Filter" one see if the normal skill rotation works without the opener combo as well.

no errors just staggered movements and suddenly stops attackingPeep
Please try the latest 1.5 version :)
(07-26-2015, 02:28 PM)excolted Wrote:  Please try the latest 1.5 version :)

will do thanks Happy
Tired out 1.5, works fine for the most part but it tends to screw up during the combo, it either stops attacking or sometimes uses shots that haven't proced.

Feint is a little sensitive too but I dunno if you can do anything about that, it tends to fire off a lot when I rotate but don't move.

Other than that, good stuff! Thanks for the profile.
Excellent profile, and having the feint while moving is a great touch, makes it an amazing profile for pvp. It only rarely stops randomly, which it seems all profiles do regardless of who made em. Great job.
Did something happen in last rollout where bot doesnt initiate combat when something is targeted? Aside from that if not within the immediate range of blank this will hang the opener combo.
(07-27-2015, 07:21 AM)Asuno Wrote:  Tired out 1.5, works fine for the most part but it tends to screw up during the combo, it either stops attacking or sometimes uses shots that haven't proced. Feint is a little sensitive too but I dunno if you can do anything about that, it tends to fire off a lot when I rotate but don't move.

Other than that, good stuff! Thanks for the profile.

(07-27-2015, 11:57 AM)BlessingsXI Wrote:  Excellent profile, and having the feint while moving is a great touch, makes it an amazing profile for pvp. It only rarely stops randomly, which it seems all profiles do regardless of who made em. Great job.

(07-27-2015, 12:07 PM)HaltPolis Wrote:  Did something happen in last rollout where bot doesnt initiate combat when something is targeted? Aside from that if not within the immediate range of blank this will hang the opener combo.

On the character stop using skill for about 1 or 2 seconds when the full opener combo sequence interrupted, i don't think there's anything i can do right now, but i'm trying to improve on that. And you are right about the "Blank" skill not within range, this will break the combo as well. Here're some recommendation while i spend some time trying to find away:
  • Try to be within the range when minion about to execute the combo, 5 Yalm is recommended for "Blank".
  • Pay attention when your "Raging Strike" is almost ready. Start moving closer to your target, so that minion will execute 100% combo. Again you dont have to worry to keep track your buff if you are on "Filter 1" because i have set all the skills to counter check with the "Raging Strike" buff.
  • Since the recommendation is to keep "Gauss Barell" up all the time, sometime you might break one or two skills while moving. Try to gain some advantage from your latency, you can move early while casting some skills, for my case i can move without have to interrupt my casting when the casting bar reach halfway.

Temp solutions when your minion stop attacking: Cast Feint or some shots manually.
Version 2.0 added - 27/07/2015, 23:52pm
  • Added more "Current Action Not" Condition into "Feint" skill to avoid random "Feint" being casted during stationary attack
  • "Feint" will be ignored if "Slug Shot" or "Clean Shot" Proc
  • Added secondary "Split Shot". This will be used when you are attacking while moving without "Gauss Barrel"
Neither Filter 1 or 2 seem to be popping any buffs, just does basic rotation.