Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
EX Machinist Profile - Version 2.1 (05/09/2015)
Filter 1 will pop buff, even after opener. Do not mix Filter 2 and Filter 1.

Filter 2 ONLY will not pop buff, add in Filter 3 if you want some buff.
The Feint changes are a huge improvement! Thanks for that.
Yeah, i added few more actions into the list. Apparently certain skills also have "Action" ID. So Feint problem should be solved. Time for me to work on a better logic for the opener combo now.
Really great profile! Only thing I would say would be an improvement is 1) after wildfire in combo it stops working. I am lvl 59 so idk if this is because I dont have Ricochet yet? (this is on filter 1) The other thing is since Raging strikes is 180 sec and hypercharge is 120 is it possible to get rapid fire, blood for blood, hawks eye, and wildfire to go off every 90 seconds and theyd be back up in time for the next raging strikes / hypercharge combo? Thanks again for a awesome profile!
Wildfire and Raging strikes are not casting afer First opener combo
(08-13-2015, 08:07 PM)Styx Gaia Wrote:  Really great profile! Only thing I would say would be an improvement is 1) after wildfire in combo it stops working. I am lvl 59 so idk if this is because I dont have Ricochet yet? (this is on filter 1) The other thing is since Raging strikes is 180 sec and hypercharge is 120 is it possible to get rapid fire, blood for blood, hawks eye, and wildfire to go off every 90 seconds and theyd be back up in time for the next raging strikes / hypercharge combo? Thanks again for a awesome profile!

At this point the opener combo only works if you are level 60, there's skill order to follow in my opener, so by missing one skill it might get the bot stuck for a while. I'm working on better logic for this, so that everything can be used even when you are on lower level.

Noted on BB, HE and Wildfire to be casted again while waiting for RS and Hypercharge to be ready.

(08-14-2015, 12:33 PM)zzxxcvcv Wrote:  Wildfire and Raging strikes are not casting afer First opener combo

Sounds like Filter 1 not activated to me? Can you try that?
Yeah ive been running your profile quite happily but Ill usually manually activate the b4b/HE along with wildfire since its a drop having to wait for the full thing to come back round again.
Version 2.0.5 added - 29/08/2015, 17:05pm
  1. Added more "Current Action Not" Condition into "Feint" skill
  2. Shorter "Opener Combo", The combo will now use more skill logic rather than using "Previous Skill ID" and "Previous Global Skill ID". However the first few 8 skills still need to use "Previous Skill ID" and "Previous Global Skill ID" method to maximize rotation
  3. Added Machinist PvP Skills into rotation. Make sure "Filter 4" is activated
  4. Few skill logic fixed
Check first post for download link.

Known Issues
Code:
- Hawk's Eye, Blood For Blood & Wildfire only used during Full Opener Combo.
Hi Excolted i was testing it on dummi and i noticed that its casting Hot shot two times at the beginning of opener and... i think is a waste of dps dont use wildfire until all buffs are out of cds anyway great profile :)
same thing double casting hot shot. Been playing with it myself to see if i could create a second chain for a mid point burst using HE B4B and Wildfire, but im a newb at this stuff so no luck yet