Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
EX Machinist Profile - Version 2.1 (05/09/2015)
(08-29-2015, 09:59 PM)zzxxcvcv Wrote:  Hi Excolted i was testing it on dummi and i noticed that its casting Hot shot two times at the beginning of opener and... i think is a waste of dps dont use wildfire until all buffs are out of cds anyway great profile :)

(08-29-2015, 11:46 PM)Styx Gaia Wrote:  same thing double casting hot shot. Been playing with it myself to see if i could create a second chain for a mid point burst using HE B4B and Wildfire, but im a newb at this stuff so no luck yet

Hm... that's wierd... it doesn't happened on my end. Let me take a look into this ASAP.
Version 2.0.6 added - 30/08/2015, 16:27pm
- Prevent "Hot Shot" from casting twice in a row.
- Remove Filter options from "Blank". Accidentally added this filter during previous update.

Check first post for the latest file.
i love u for pvp addition

Quick test on Dummy. Only Filter 1. It casts hot shot then sits there for a few ticks before doing anything else.
(08-31-2015, 01:25 AM)HaltPolis Wrote:  i love u for pvp addition

Quick test on Dummy. Only Filter 1. It casts hot shot then sits there for a few ticks before doing anything else.

Couple of questions, have you check the list of necessary skills? Did you equip Gauss Barrel and Turret place on ground?
This profile is brilliant, it is at this point a very important part of my botting experience.
(08-31-2015, 02:35 PM)excolted Wrote:  
(08-31-2015, 01:25 AM)HaltPolis Wrote:  i love u for pvp addition

Couple of questions, have you check the list of necessary skills? Did you equip Gauss Barrel and Turret place on ground?

Im most likely doing something wrong but its not readily apparent. Im running same cross class as I was for your 2.0 profile. Same method and all. Ill play with it some more see what Im doing.
same issue
(09-01-2015, 08:40 AM)Styx Gaia Wrote:  same issue

same issue here too
Seemed to work fine with gauss barrel disable but hung on hawkeye with gauss barrel enable so set "Hawkeye" to false under the advanced settings and it all works fine. It was failing and OffGCD check.

p.s. filter 1 enabled only
You need "Gauss Barell" ON for Filter 1. Please check each filter requirement on first post.

One more thing, since this is an "ASSIST" profile, you will probably need to cast 1 skill to start the fight. Just use any GC (Global Cooldown) skills, such as: Split shot.