Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Grind on contentID 3481 (Archaeornis)
Just setup one mesh marker to grind on Archaeornis with my pet.

The bot stops like every 5 seconds to summon companion even though it's already out. It constantly pauses the bot and gets the error message in game.
Are they paralyzing you? As that causes the companion is already summoned message.
no has nothing to do with paralyze this time, i am having the same issue in fate currently
I'm having the same problem also. When I have the bot on grind farming mobs, and have the companion setting on grind, it tries to summon the chocobo every 3 seconds, NON STOP. When running to the next mob, my character stops moving every 3 seconds to try to summon the chocobo that is already out. I have to turn off the companion currently. Please help!
Disable companion for now. Pending a dll update that is needed to coincide with lua changes.
How are you guys getting you character to fight this? I made a little small are mesh, blacklisted mobs around it and put archaenois as hunt monster and my character is not moving. I also tried to see if maybe its my mesh and used lattys mesh and it still not moving. I got do fates, do fates only off and stuff. What im i missing? =/
Where are these located?
hi latty. its at Lv51 Archaeornis (X15,Y11 -SW of Banrpool) and Lv56 Grand Archaeornis (X36, Y18 -Hemlock)
Using my mesh is unreliable. I just made a small one and tested it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlocpctlq3wppw...s.rar?dl=0

Stick that in your navigation folder, and reload lua. Disable autoequip as well for now.

Start it around here:

[Image: b15d0119b7.jpg]
wow latty.. your fast. ok ty. im going to try it after im out of this main storyline roulette

Wow. Hahaha! Such a difference. hit enabled and boom! There he goes.

Thanks a lot for helping me latty