Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Leveling 57-60 The Vault
lvl 58 healer ready to go on Moogle!
can i run this myself as in no other players are with me that are running minion and i just que up duty finder and turn this on? will it still work for that kind of leveling
(07-15-2015, 10:52 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  can i run this myself as in no other players are with me that are running minion and i just que up duty finder and turn this on? will it still work for that kind of leveling

You can't run this dungeon undersized or solo or whatever. Need a group of your own 4 bots or 3 other friends with it. IF you were to queue on the duty finder with just yourself using minion and 3 other legit players, expect to get reported in the next 5 seconds. I think this answers your question.

Also, any update on Neverreap, bw14? Thanks
(07-15-2015, 11:31 PM)JetPack64 Wrote:  
(07-15-2015, 10:52 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  can i run this myself as in no other players are with me that are running minion and i just que up duty finder and turn this on? will it still work for that kind of leveling

You can't run this dungeon undersized or solo or whatever. Need a group of your own 4 bots or 3 other friends with it. IF you were to queue on the duty finder with just yourself using minion and 3 other legit players, expect to get reported in the next 5 seconds. I think this answers your question.

Also, any update on Neverreap, bw14? Thanks

got ya

didnt know if i could do it from work and just watch my 2nd monitor when it went into duty finder and qued with 3 randoms. I didnt know it would do some weird pattern they could detect.

in WoW there are bots that can go into dungeons and you would never notice the diff cause it just follows the tanks and attacks what the tank attacks. I have done it myself lol.
duty profiles use teleport hacks to kill mobs and complete the dungeon, this is why you should never do it in public runs
(07-16-2015, 12:20 AM)hamsterz Wrote:  duty profiles use teleport hacks to kill mobs and complete the dungeon, this is why you should never do it in public runs

ty didnt know they do that ...thanks for heads up.
Thanks man!