Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.25 Average
set up 2 acct on New Minions Apps
(07-15-2015, 01:54 PM)rubyking Wrote:  
(07-14-2015, 07:11 PM)HansW Wrote:  do you have one or two forum accounts ?
you can use as many keys for as many game accounts as you like. you just can't have 2 forum accounts with one key each.

Thank you. So cant get 2 forum acct to work with the minion.

no why would you need 2 forum accounts anyways? when you can have unlimited amount of keys on 1 account?
I have a similar problem. I dont -own- two forum accounts. I own 2 keys under my account, and my roomate owns a key under his account. Sometimes I run his bot for him, but to me it is a hassle to run to the other room just to run his bot while im running mine. I think that's why OP asked originally. I don't always run my roomie's bot, its just, it would be nice if i could run it from my computer with HIS username and bot key, on my pc that already has my username and my keys.
correct because you have to "Log in" to minion app you have to use 1 forum account. all the keys have to be added to 1 forum account, there is no need to have multiple forum accounts, especially if you buy something from the store its only going to work with 1 forum account.
I got a question.

I have bought some store addones on my forum account. Can I bot on my laptop with my forum account and also bot on my desktop with the same forum account (assuming i buy another key). Or is it that only 1 mmominion allowed on 1 computer but can run as many accounts assuming the keys are bought.

Thanks
you can open minionapp on as many computers as you want. you can sign in with the same info. you need 1 forum account + 2 keys and 2 game accounts to run 2 games at once.
(11-22-2015, 06:33 AM)donkeykong69 Wrote:  I got a question.

I have bought some store addones on my forum account. Can I bot on my laptop with my forum account and also bot on my desktop with the same forum account (assuming i buy another key). Or is it that only 1 mmominion allowed on 1 computer but can run as many accounts assuming the keys are bought.

Thanks

Thanks Cichard that answers my question.