Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles?
Just looking for interest. Not releasing something to a crowd of end-users that will not appreciate the work. 2-3 people so far? Need more.
Im interested to test it :)
(10-20-2015, 11:27 AM)mirai087 Wrote:  Im interested to test it :)

you would need to be on gilg with us

And i personally think Namf should be able to offer it for sale cause fractal takes alot of work and he has been working hard on it and deserves to get paid for it if he can finish fractal and neverreap if possible cause they are insane dungeons to figure out a duty for with the mechanics of some bosses.

I know though there going to be the 2 most sought after duties cause eso farm is key and to cap every week in a duty would be amazing rather than using duty finder and getting derps.
I made attempts to make those profiles, but I couldn't work around most of boss mechanic. trash mobs and loot are able to deal with current coding. I thought the duty profile needs a face lift to deal with all these complex mechanic. Glad to see someone kind of figure them out already. I am interested to work with anyone to get these refined/finished.
If hes interested in selling it he needs to contact the devs. But he will need to support it if it gets errors crashes etc.
... which devs?

full clears w/ map achievements included. They likely only need to be looked over to be optimized.
fx hans
Thanks
I can test too if need be :D
(01-11-2016, 12:50 AM)bigthinktank Wrote:  I can test too if need be :D

These are done, you can buy them via the Minion Store. Comes as a large pack he released. Can look at them via the launcher under the Store.