Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles?
Any update on this?
still working on it
So just an update on what's going on.

I currently have up to first boss and trash mobs after that boss done..

And now I am working on the 2nd boss which has been proven to be a bit of a pain in the ass so bare with me this me be a bit longer.
Assuming you're working on fractal... Hint: fight is timed and you can pop adds whenever you want to make his rotation reset.
(08-05-2015, 09:17 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Assuming you're working on fractal... Hint: fight is timed and you can pop adds whenever you want to make his rotation reset.

Incredibly helpful! Thank you!
Glad to help. I have one that gets thru the duty okay but not perfect. But don't have 4 keys anymore to do it on my own. Too much going on these days to be able to dedicate time to this.
(08-07-2015, 05:03 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Glad to help. I have one that gets thru the duty okay but not perfect. But don't have 4 keys anymore to do it on my own. Too much going on these days to be able to dedicate time to this.

i hear ya, this is my first profile creation and where it isnt too bad i can see how this can so damn time consuming in perfecting it. my build is pretty rough right now as it is but will serve for good eso and law farming for all my 60's once i get it down. my worry however is if this gets distributed that it will create a huge red flag for SE and they start paying more attention to this particular dungeon.
(08-07-2015, 07:54 PM)orozcouscg Wrote:  
(08-07-2015, 05:03 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Glad to help. I have one that gets thru the duty okay but not perfect. But don't have 4 keys anymore to do it on my own. Too much going on these days to be able to dedicate time to this.

i hear ya, this is my first profile creation and where it isnt too bad i can see how this can so damn time consuming in perfecting it. my build is pretty rough right now as it is but will serve for good eso and law farming for all my 60's once i get it down. my worry however is if this gets distributed that it will create a huge red flag for SE and they start paying more attention to this particular dungeon.

Will you share the profile when you finish it? Thanks!
(08-07-2015, 07:54 PM)orozcouscg Wrote:  

Really think about it before you share the profile. I'd personally complete whatever it is I want before sharing it because I am sure that once many people are running over and over it will highlight something to SE. Take for instance my WPHM profile I shared. I ran it for a long time non stop before I shared it. Once it was shared bans started happening.
How's this going?