Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles?
So guess this not gonna be shared? :S
Just make your own. It really isn't tough to do. I am sure these dungeons are being watched still and if loads of people suddenly teleport hacking in them it will be followed shortly by bans.
I never said that I was not going to share it. The bigger thing is that I had to stop programming the duty for a little bit. Life happens man, and I'm sorry but I'd take my personal stuff over this. Don't mean to be rude but try to understand that I am not a developer just an subscriber.
How hard would be to "record" a normal run? Like enter with 4 friends with bots, 1 healer 1 tank 2 dps and create a profile doing the whole run killing everything w/o teleporting.

That's possible?
Up :)
(08-25-2015, 08:31 PM)xaniko Wrote:  How hard would be to "record" a normal run? Like enter with 4 friends with bots, 1 healer 1 tank 2 dps and create a profile doing the whole run killing everything w/o teleporting.

That's possible?

Possible to do, but once created it will use teleport the next time. Also it is unlikely you want to be on ground level when you run.

Furthermore, no need to "up" a thread. Someone will answer.
(08-26-2015, 11:05 AM)kitanoi Wrote:  
(08-25-2015, 08:31 PM)xaniko Wrote:  How hard would be to "record" a normal run? Like enter with 4 friends with bots, 1 healer 1 tank 2 dps and create a profile doing the whole run killing everything w/o teleporting.

That's possible?

Possible to do, but once created it will use teleport the next time. Also it is unlikely you want to be on ground level when you run.

Furthermore, no need to "up" a thread. Someone will answer.

Thanks for the answer, but you don't need to be rude/an ass.
Any progress on this?
xaniko no need to spam the thread. when there is an update on this i'm sure if they want to share it then they will post it. Untill then wait patiently for an update.
He most likely has 0 intention on making one trying to troll, or tried and hyped it up but gave an excuse on trying to finish it. I wouldn't expect anything just wait until someone actually posts one.