Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles?
im working on teh 2nd 8man tied to story, thats a very complicated profile
(09-10-2015, 10:01 PM)Blizz127 Wrote:  He most likely has 0 intention on making one trying to troll, or tried and hyped it up but gave an excuse on trying to finish it. I wouldn't expect anything just wait until someone actually posts one.

Sure thing...

And Cichard, 3 posts is considered spam? I've actually suscribed to this bot because the possibility of doing dutys, if this feature isn't working I should unsuscribe then.
but the duty feature is working~
(09-11-2015, 11:05 AM)xaniko Wrote:  
(09-10-2015, 10:01 PM)Blizz127 Wrote:  He most likely has 0 intention on making one trying to troll, or tried and hyped it up but gave an excuse on trying to finish it. I wouldn't expect anything just wait until someone actually posts one.

Sure thing...

And Cichard, 3 posts is considered spam? I've actually suscribed to this bot because the possibility of doing dutys, if this feature isn't working I should unsuscribe then.

spaming a thread with bump, any progress on this, any update... yes is spam, repeated action of the same thing is spam. If there was an update on this the thread would of been updated.

and as another user stated duty mode is working just fine. as you can see ive released HW profiles already. I may release more. but its people with your demanding attitude that cause casual profile makers to not want to make stuff. You are not entitled to be given profiles! the bot gives you the tools to create your own content and then have it implemented in game. If you want a farm profile for tomes i suggest you OPEN UP A PROFILE in notepadd++ , read some tutorials and make your own. Other wise be quiet sit their patiently awaiting someone to do it for you!
Totally agree with you Cichard.Some people just like getting spoon feed and they do not know when to say thank you .All they got is complain after another.
anyone got a fractul duty profile yet?
Are people still interested in this type of thing?
(10-18-2015, 10:02 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  Are people still interested in this type of thing?

yes...Snicker
Doesn't seem like it.
Ofc everyone is interested.

Namnaf I am free on Wed to finish the fractal run.