Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Game Login or Password incorrect?
Config 
Hello,

So after the new update for the ffxiv minion launcher, it keeps saying when i try to start my bot ''Game login or Password is incorrect''. I am sure i have filled in the right account name and password. i checked it over 20 times now and it is still not working. the path options to the folders is all set correctly. it used to work fine.
please help me out?

- Amnezy
Patch being updated soon.
What about if you want to multibox?

Also.... how do you attach the bot without launching it from the minionapp....?
(07-22-2015, 07:36 AM)Dic Wrote:  What about if you want to multibox?

Also.... how do you attach the bot without launching it from the minionapp....?

Would like to know as well, i tried going into settings and looking for a executable in the app folder and still not sure how to attach the bot manually.
from "Management" click "Add New"

in" Basic Information" field add the following

Game - ffxiv minion
Minion Keycode - select a valid code
Minion Password - Your minion login PW

Under "Advanced Settings" check the box for auto attach and then select "Save Account". You should now have an attach button show up in your account section
I am using the minionapp, and it gives me the same issue. Minionapp is telling me "Game login or Password is incorrect"

This occured after minionapp was updated, no settings was changed to minionapp, so the password and login details remains the same

Nevermind, working now after a second update

:)
You have to launch the game and attach the bot manually.

Hamsterz, is the bot working for you? I have attached it manually, the UI shows up but it doesn't do anything. It just stands there.
i have 4 bots doing duties and they seem to be working properly. Ill be stopping them so i can update minionapp again since fxfire says there's another update so who knows after that lol
Yup, working now! Thanks for the great work fx!!!!!!!!!
Aye, it is working now, thanks! (: