Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
didnt skip anymore cutscene?
Hi!
after last update i noticed didnt skip anymore the cutscene?
and is enabled anymay...why so many problem?Complaint
It's been broken for 2 weeks, where have you been?
(07-24-2015, 01:01 AM)Latty79 Wrote:  It's been broken for 2 weeks, where have you been?

lol till 2 days ago the bot skip cutscene to me
it doesnt skip cutscenes in the new area
I disabled the feature for now because in some areas and at some times it will crash the game completely. Whenever it's fully safe again it'll be re-implemented. The command to use it still exists so you could technically run GameHacks:SkipCutscenes(true) in your console to turn it on, but you risk crashing randomly.
(07-24-2015, 01:30 PM)Ace Wrote:  I disabled the feature for now because in some areas and at some times it will crash the game completely. Whenever it's fully safe again it'll be re-implemented. The command to use it still exists so you could technically run GameHacks:SkipCutscenes(true) in your console to turn it on, but you risk crashing randomly.

ok ty^^
(07-24-2015, 01:30 PM)Ace Wrote:  I disabled the feature for now because in some areas and at some times it will crash the game completely. Whenever it's fully safe again it'll be re-implemented. The command to use it still exists so you could technically run GameHacks:SkipCutscenes(true) in your console to turn it on, but you risk crashing randomly.

ah this is what i encountered making quest profile for NIN, it would crash on 2 CS tho they being in none HW area's so not HW related specificly
Yea, it's not HW specific for sure, if it was I wouldn't be so concerned about it.
you can also enable in game option to skip previously viwed custscenes
(07-24-2015, 09:56 PM)Cichard Wrote:  you can also enable in game option to skip previously viwed custscenes

dang, missed that option, thanks ;)