Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DD Fate Questions
I've had this exact same issue too along with others who you can obviously tell are botting. I refuse to disable the wait near evac also because it just keeps you where you are after the fate is complete.
(07-30-2015, 12:41 AM)Prez Wrote:  I've had this exact same issue too along with others who you can obviously tell are botting. I refuse to disable the wait near evac also because it just keeps you where you are after the fate is complete.

I honestly have 20 bots in Nthan on various servers and not one of them are running away from the phases in DD.
I think I found the issue, should be fixed now, please update and let me know.
(07-30-2015, 01:37 AM)Ace Wrote:  I think I found the issue, should be fixed now, please update and let me know.

Thank you! It made it through the fate scenario without leaving =)
(07-30-2015, 02:29 AM)Prez Wrote:  
(07-30-2015, 01:37 AM)Ace Wrote:  I think I found the issue, should be fixed now, please update and let me know.

Thank you! It made it through the fate scenario without leaving =)

Well, I take this back,, it started running back to the evac location. I have changed no settings since it worked the first time. =(
[Image: dzUTPAe.gif]
Yep, still happening to me.

Its worth mentioning that I only see this happen when another fate is up. I don't ever see the bot run to the evac point. Instead it runs to whatever fate is available.
(07-31-2015, 08:55 PM)Stage4boss Wrote:  Yep, still happening to me.

Its worth mentioning that I only see this happen when another fate is up. I don't ever see the bot run to the evac point. Instead it runs to whatever fate is available.

so odd i am not seeing this at all on any of my Nthan bots.
(07-31-2015, 08:55 PM)Stage4boss Wrote:  Yep, still happening to me.

+1

i watched bot yesterday whole 12 hours nonstop, it runs to other fates between chained FATES :(
ace and i are looking into it atm.