Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
TaskManager ( Zodiac Books)
Hello.
Anybody has or is working on a TaskManager module for the Zodiac Books ?.
The old one is not updated . any plans on updating it ?
it is not working for me.
thank you
the creator is no longer active on it. so no, and why do you need to do zodiac books. the old relic stuff is pointless for 60. if you want the looks of the weapon you can buy weak weapons that look just like them for gil.
(08-08-2015, 03:04 AM)Cichard Wrote:  the creator is no longer active on it. so no, and why do you need to do zodiac books. the old relic stuff is pointless for 60. if you want the looks of the weapon you can buy weak weapons that look just like them for gil.

is it the calamity salvager Cichard?

EDIT: nevermind i used my brain and looked it up instead disregard.
where do u can buy thet weaps o.O dont u get the weaps only by completing the zeta first o.o?
no you can buy weapons that look like the relic weapons , but way lower power they are crappy weapons just the skins. Its in the first release patch notes when HW came out. so no real need to do old relic at all
(08-08-2015, 04:08 PM)Cichard Wrote:  no you can buy weapons that look like the relic weapons , but way lower power they are crappy weapons just the skins. Its in the first release patch notes when HW came out. so no real need to do old relic at all

You are wrong. You can buy this weapons if you already have zeta one.
what on earth would be the point in that then? if i already have teh zeta why would i need a weapon that looks like teh zeta? thats totaly fucking ass backwards and makes 0 sense.
Apparently it was in case you threw it away you can replace it
(08-09-2015, 12:55 PM)Cichard Wrote:  what on earth would be the point in that then? if i already have teh zeta why would i need a weapon that looks like teh zeta? thats totaly fucking ass backwards and makes 0 sense.

Actually you can only buy the skin for relic and zenith. You can't purchase the skin for atma, nexus, novus, zodiac or zeta until you have completed the quest (I would assume this is for the people that enjoyed the overkill glow weapons lol). After you complete the quest, it will allow you to buy from the Calamity Salvager(only the weapon you completed). But I agree there is no reason to need the bot for the books, since it's now 3 monsters instead of 10 lol.
(08-09-2015, 04:51 PM)thyword99 Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 12:55 PM)Cichard Wrote:  what on earth would be the point in that then? if i already have teh zeta why would i need a weapon that looks like teh zeta? thats totaly fucking ass backwards and makes 0 sense.

Actually you can only buy the skin for relic and zenith. You can't purchase the skin for atma, nexus, novus, zodiac or zeta until you have completed the quest (I would assume this is for the people that enjoyed the overkill glow weapons lol). After you complete the quest, it will allow you to buy from the Calamity Salvager(only the weapon you completed). But I agree there is no reason to need the bot for the books, since it's now 3 monsters instead of 10 lol.

but whats the point of buying the weapon from the vendor( look alike weapon) if you already have it??? i dont understand the logic of that. Look i have the real thing let me buy a look alike????