Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
TaskManager ( Zodiac Books)
from what i have read its teh exact oposite the old relic wont be used in any way. the only advantage was the early stages of leveling with a much higher dps weapon.
(08-25-2015, 01:45 PM)Cichard Wrote:  from what i have read its teh exact oposite the old relic wont be used in any way. the only advantage was the early stages of leveling with a much higher dps weapon.

correct! However, according to a dev diary with Yoshi we would get an "advantage" over those starting their 3.0 Relic. That was all that was said, maybe I over exaggerated a bit on the "huge edge" :P
If this could be revive, the dev could potentially make money off of this by putting it in the store
Does anyone have all of the books. info files they could share? The only ones I can find are the Netherfire and Skyfall_II
(09-07-2015, 04:43 AM)bhlbot Wrote:  Does anyone have all of the books. info files they could share? The only ones I can find are the Netherfire and Skyfall_II

Here, this should be all the books. This is what i've been using so everything here should work without needing to modify any of the files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ezyg44rw8308c...A6Jla?dl=0
Would be nice for the glamours. Thanks Zevious.
Thanks for the share! So to make this work I have to setup markers for each one called out int he .info files? Currently it just seems to be running around and fighting random mobs and fates. It goes to the right zone for the task, but then it's random and not progressing.

Should I be using something besides grind mode?
you shouldnt be using any mode. use enable the task manager. the task manager then controls the bot.
(09-09-2015, 04:19 AM)Cichard Wrote:  you shouldnt be using any mode. use enable the task manager. the task manager then controls the bot.

That's what I'm currently doing, but it just runs out and grinds any mob. Guess I have to set up markers for everything?

Also 1 last question, should it move from task to task or do I have to change which task it is on each time?
(09-09-2015, 04:04 AM)bhlbot Wrote:  Thanks for the share! So to make this work I have to setup markers for each one called out int he .info files? Currently it just seems to be running around and fighting random mobs and fates. It goes to the right zone for the task, but then it's random and not progressing.

Should I be using something besides grind mode?

If you're using all the files I posted, then that should not be happening. My guess is you're using some previous files for books that you had, probably the couple files where you mentioned before that they were the only ones you could find. Those will not work.

Use only the files I posted, or refer to my previous post in this thread on how to modify the original book files.
The TaskManager mod creates the Markers automatically, you don't have to change/create anything, you simply select the book your on and enable.

P.S. The reason it's running around attacking random targets is because the old/original book files refer to an outdated minion app function/method. Make sure you use all the files I posted, not just the book files, as the addon creator's original TaskManager.lua file is out of date too, containing problems with things like trying to teleport while mounted, inherited with the HW expansion.