Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
TaskManager ( Zodiac Books)
it should normally wait for a certain fate to spawn and do only that. right now its just grinding all fates on map.

And the kill count is for the mobs you need to kill for each book. normally it count the killed mobs and move on to next set of mobs if reached. (3/3)
(09-13-2015, 09:11 PM)brocklesnar Wrote:  the problem you are experiencing is that it does not recognizes the success vs failure in fate correct?

That was a bug way back then if I recall correctly but this is different
yup this module is broken. last time i used it would just teleport out after fate has ended regardless of failure or success. earisu should just show his addon a little bit of love.
I tried doing it manually like before making the meshes for the FATEs but its no use, its just frustrating - errors on the markers it seems

EDIT: If someone could make a working FULLY functional zodiac add-on, I dont mind donating - frankly I dont have the time and the bot is getting annoying by the second when Im trying to make the module to work
taskmanager has no support anymore hense why it went to the outofdate section of the forums. If someone is willing to pick up the addon and bring it uptodate they can just start a new thread. other wise i am just closing this thread as it serves no purpose any longer.