Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
4-Man Dungeon with Assist
Ah, I see what you mean now Cichard, sorry, I get lost sometimes since there are many similar terms used for both the game mechanics and Minion's mechanics, like the term duty window is both in minion and the game as separate items.

Had a 16 hour shift yesterday and by the time I got home I only tested the bot for around an hour but did make some progress I think and I want to share my findings here in case it helps others.

I loaded my 4-man as usual using the launcher / auto-attach bot setup and created a blank duty for WP normal to try out. I have always been testing using my main account that was running a 60 SCH, my other 3 bots are new and recently 50 (shout-out to Sebbs and Latty for great profiles). Last night I decided to change up the leader / followers and set my main (which has always loaded as bot 1, if that matters, when loading all 4 bots) as a tank class and my bot 3 to a healer class. I made bot 3 leader with assist, rest as duty with profile as expected. Zoned into WP with all 4 and did the teleport with bot 3 (party leader and duty leader) and now all of a sudden the other 3 followed.

Now I'm not sure if this matters but I noticed that not only was bot 3 the party leader outside of the duty but it was also that rare occurence where it was the actual duty leader as well, so a question I have, does that matter really, do the leader statuses have to match for it to work correctly?

I had proceeded to drink heavily after it started working that one time so I did not get a chance to try it again, which I should have, but I needed sleep for another long work shift.
no they just follow who ever was the leader before they entered duty