Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Markers / navigation .info
Almost all of my .info files inside the navigation folder have been wiped.

http://prntscr.com/861zdz
http://prntscr.com/8624id

Any ideas what could have caused this? Everything was working perfectly fine until I powered down my bots and updated minion. When I loaded back up I was getting the top link error messages, when I peaked into my info files they were all empty like the 2nd link.

Some .info files are okay. Everything but East Shroud got wiped (that i've checked)
Probably due to our marker update self-corrections, although I haven't seen this error. Looks like it tried to write and failed somehow.
i also when i try to Mine and use my own marker it changed to Fishing marker somehow :/ here is screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

same here, all markers gone.... saaaaaad :(
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
@iiiiciiii - You have the wrong marker type selected, user error. :)
i did a backup of my .info files, deleted those on navigation folder, downloaded the officiel .info files, and there is no markers anymore. no miner/bota/fish markers. Legendaryfishing lua has the same problem. all markers in it are not working anymore since today's patch.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Uninstall any addons you have like and try it please. I've checked most of the defaults and they work appropriately for me.
removed any non official lua, dl again all official .info files, restart minionlauncher, started the game, then no official markers on official meshes. The meshes i did are ok, and my markers are safe. But still no marker on official meshes.
all of my unspoiled markers on seemingly every map are gone/corrupted/is now a fishing marker/wrong marker type.....
i just updated minion on an other pc, and it's the same. All markers are corrupted.

edit: Maybe a sign of god! old markers are dead, so put new cubes meshes with flying mode with new markers xD /mode troll off Expect