Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Solved] Problem choosing marker on locations
Thanks Ace, sorry for the lack of details - when searching the forum this seemed to be pretty close to the issue I was having.

So, when bot is in gather mode I want to setup a new location. Currently no locations setup though a few markers (both the default markers that come with the mesh and a couple of custom ones).

New location can be created successfully however I cannot select a marker name. If I try to click the drop down from the main Gather window there are no markers in the list and I notice that below the bot floating window a horizontal grey "line" appears. Using arrow keys on the field also results in no markers being able to be selected.

If I add the location (with a blank marker) and go to edit the location it's the same issue. The only difference is that the grey "line" is directly below the marker name field rather than floating way below it.

That's about the sum of it!

I guess I should mention that this happens on all of the meshes I tested, so it's not (or doesn't seem to be) tied to any one particular mesh.
Hi there

I have the same issue as ohm and was about to post a new thread until seeing this one.

In the Gather window, no markers are shown in the drop down list under the "New location" section, even after I entered the name of another map with available markers.

Thanks.

PS: all of the minion bot components are up to date.
Some screenshots of the issue...

Issue on main Gather window with "floating" grey bar way down below...
[Image: OnC8a2M.png]

Issue in Location editor window, grey bar appears below the field.
[Image: LCufO8z.png]

Just showing that there are markers setup...
[Image: 8zePOeV.png]
You have to create Unspoiled Markers, not Botany/Mining.
So this is not intended for things like farm this map for x hours using this marker then teleport to another map with another marker?
No, not at all.
Aha! Well I feel a little bit like a dunce! :P

I was under the impression like alancat that I could use the locations to farm more than just unspoiled nodes. Thanks for the clarification Ace.
Thank for the clarification Ace.

Is the feature I mentioned above a feature currently supported by the bot natively or through an add on? If it is not, could I please make a request for this feature as it will be very useful to minimise the risk of getting banned?

I am under the impression that task manager supported this feature but the module isn't receiving updates and won't work anymore.

Thanks.