Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Attached(?) but can't see menus in game
(08-26-2015, 04:57 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  
(08-26-2015, 03:48 PM)khaorah Wrote:  Didn't work either, stuck on "Game started without bot" and according to the MinionLauncherinfo log it doesn't even attach like I thought :/

Snicker [Image: cd028ade3b.png]

Make sure auto attach bot is checked in advanced settings.

Expect
I've tried that too and th bot stays on "Game started waiting for bot to attach" followed by a complete void of nothing happening
And you pressed the save account button after checking it? Sorry, had to ask.
Yes, I've tried several clean installs. Downloaded all teh pre-requisites listed on the wiki.
Running as admin and comp mode. No idea what is wrong, it should work with windows 10 right..?
Yeah, I run it with win10.
Well this sucks, I really like this bot but I guess ill have to go on without. A lonely path but someone has to walk it. :')
Appreciate the effort to help.
Game started without bot can only happen when you uncheck auto attach bot. I've noticed that Razer software can cause issues too, and it seems to be getting more common when I am doing support, should be added to the list of overlay software not to have intalled at all.
I know, as I said: I've tried manual attach and auto attach.
Is there anyway I can mess upp the information written for the login info for auto attach?

Got no razer products either software nor hardware.
(08-27-2015, 06:46 AM)fxfire Wrote:  Please open a Helpticket and delete your log.txt and minionlauncherinfo.txt , then try to start it once , and then copy the content of both txt files into that helpticket. Also please dont set any compatibility mode on the exe file(s), leave it like it is! With compatibilty mode we mean that INSIDE minionapp -> settings -> attachmethod -> compatibilty mode could be set in case the normal mode doesnt work.

Update your GPU drivers once more, do not let it install the usually bloat clutter crap that comes with it, just install the drivers.

Done!