Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flying
(09-10-2015, 03:48 AM)orionpk@gmail.com Wrote:  I think he was trying to throw a shade on you all.

Well at least one person got it Handshake

lol...was just messing around cause you know 64 bit solves everything Awkward

I was joking though cause I do love the program
(09-05-2015, 04:41 PM)fxfire Wrote:  true true, the cubes are in a usable state now....currently the thing we try to finish is making a "smooth" transition between the trianglemesh and cubemesh, for a nice navigation :)

I don't mean to seem impatient but would it be possible to get an update on the flight for the bot? Maybe an estimation of the release?

I have been keeping an eye on http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Flying-Minion , and it says that there will be updates but there hasn't been any there. :P

Just really anxious.
the meshing system is all done all it really needs is a way to generate and handle path from between the ground and the air. after that is done which they are working day and night on. then flying will work. untill then you can use portal OMCs to get where you need to.
"untill then you can use portal OMCs to get where you need to."

can you share a working mesh please? Mine used to work properly but since one month all are bugged. A lot of people are in the same situation. You're stuck up in the air after a while. You say everywhere that's working. I trust you, but you see, there is no subscriber with the same speech. OMC (portal) is NOT working a good way, you need to reload lua mods every 5/10mn. If i use a bot, it's not for reloading it, it's for afk during the farm. I have a clean minion, without legendaryfishing, and a lot of people have the same problem. But you're still saying it's working well. Share your meshes. We need to see.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
i am grinding in many different HW locations, with the meshes that come with the bot, then i just add my OMC portals in the locations i need them to be. OMC Portals work only over short distance. you cant use an OMC portal from just some random area and expect to fly long distance. Its works from EDGE of where you can no longer run up to the edge of where you need to go, Make sure you disable auto flying,(this caused 100% of my stuck flying against the wall)

as this pictures shows this is my OMC for portal
[Image: k6akIGg.png]
the bot flys up
[Image: JKpi8lD.png]
then forward
[Image: kZIAJRL.png]
then lands
[Image: yJ9aDK6.png]

I dont know what more to tell you, I run probably 30 accounts a month through HW to 60 multiple classes, and OMC Portal hasnt caused me any issues.
wow how can you keep track of so many accounts?! I take it you must be a gold seller lol. I never liked gold sellers in game (because they are always trying to friend me and spam me with tells) but I like you Cichard ;)

I too am waiting for flying before coming back to FFXIV & Minion, mostly for the questing packs unless latty & sebbs can create HW questing packs without flying.
50-60 was too much of a grind, and I would never want to do it again manually :)
Quest packs are out .. there are options in place for the quests that require flying.

Class pack only has 2 quests but can be overridden with telehack.
(10-09-2015, 12:56 PM)jetlith Wrote:  wow how can you keep track of so many accounts?! I take it you must be a gold seller lol. I never liked gold sellers in game (because they are always trying to friend me and spam me with tells) but I like you Cichard ;)

I too am waiting for flying before coming back to FFXIV & Minion, mostly for the questing packs unless latty & sebbs can create HW questing packs without flying.
50-60 was too much of a grind, and I would never want to do it again manually :)

i do not spam in game.
(10-09-2015, 12:56 PM)jetlith Wrote:  wow how can you keep track of so many accounts?! I take it you must be a gold seller lol. I never liked gold sellers in game (because they are always trying to friend me and spam me with tells) but I like you Cichard ;)

You do realize that people are botting from 50-60, right? There are ways to get there without flying. I leveled 4 charactesr in HW without flying and nobody mentioned anything about it.
(10-09-2015, 03:28 PM)fxfire Wrote:  Cichard you chocobo is so damn F A T

is cause he feeds it all the gil so GM not catch him