Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Tweaked Cutedragon's machinist
Unlike my astro which I want to support at all levels this is 60 only. I am not going to support below 60 since i barely have time to play test the astro (which isnt even my main job). It used every cooldown when I use it. You have to be in gauss mode and have the second filter on.
Update with rook turret auto deployment on cooldown. Slightly annoying if manually having to use tp/mana regen ability so its on filter 3.
1.3 seems to be working where as current 1.4 doesn't fire up properly not using all skills and buffs
was there anything I needed to do to make 1.4 work compared to 1.3?
looking for working raid mch profile!~ anyone?
Having an issue where it seems that Hot Shot isn't being used along with just about every other buff.
Ill look at it this week. Been sort of enjoying my vacation away from video games and computers in general last two weeks. Seems there were changes made to ready use that is interfering with use of buffs. Will have a fix up soon.
Update to fix hot shot issue. Rotation was badly mucked up. Cleaned it up and it looks to be performing well again. Please redownload 1.5 and test with feedback. Will fix opener with filter in a few days but sustained and non burst opener I am getting about 1200 dps again.
10 fates in and its not casting any turrets, even with filter on/off
I don't use the setting so I did not test it. I'll fix it.
Please update to 1.55 if you want a working rook turret.