Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Tweaked Cutedragon's machinist
Great work man! Give your thread a proper title and I'll let the Machinist in your hands now =D

Works like a charm, thanks for fixing it :3
oop s just noticed this. Not sure if you are looking for any feedback but this pops buffs inside the wildfire window. Users will want to manually pop their brb/raging/hawkeye/raging prior to pull if they want a decent opener.
The title of the thread is appropriate already Cute Dragon. You did a bang up job since you was I believe the first one to release a strong machinist profile and originally I set it up to not fire off cooldowns unless the profile had wildfire buff on the target. If I did not remove that condition yet I will fix it to fire cooldowns before wildfire.
is this profile working?
I assume so. Worked in my raid few nights ago. Only issue I need to address is use of ricochet casts outside wildfire burst initially but other then that it holds up as well as every other machinist profile I've tested.

Might tweak it as well to use reload off cooldown instead of during combat as it's a slight dps boost if you have the buff up before the fight begins and alt to cast it again.
Hey guys, I'm really new to the client. How do I install this routine and get it to work? I found the folder with all the routines, but it appears you need two files in order to make it appear the list of available routines to select?
No you should be able to just put the profile in the profile directory with the rest. Rename it to something you will remember and when you load up the program it should let you choose it.
What do you parse with this just out of curiosity? I couldn't get any reliable numbers so I stopped using it and have been doing manual entry or using YCQs.
Hmm. I have another version that I personally use now but has tweaks for my personal play I am not sure people like. I do not have rook support or have any abilities that interrupt/silence/knockback/stun even during burst which is about 250 ish potency dps loss during wildfire opening. I will upload that version since it is the one I parsed around 1200 with 1050-1100 sustained dps against fights like Ravana extreme and faust in savage 1.
so i downloaded the profile, and im leveling mach and she doesnt seem to use any buffs, she just got wild fire, which you said she would use the buffs, but she isnt using wild fire? :/