Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Question about Duty
I just bought the duty pack I can continue the main quest on bot. Thank you
Using sebbs store bought duty profile.
There was one problem during the quest Fire in the gloom where you have to enter Tam-Tara Deepcroft. Part of the duty is destroying cultist orbs. For some reason the bot ignores destroying the 1st orb.. so at the end of the dungeon it teleports under the spot where the boss is supposed to appear (but it doesn't since only 3 of the 4 orbs are destroyed) and waits a little bit then abandons the duty.

Now I am stuck on "Lord of the Inferno" where I am supposed to enter the duty called "Bowl of Embers" - however there doesn't seem to be a duty profile for that? Any tips?
Bowl of Embers is Ifrit.
So what Bot Mode and profile do I use for that? sorry for the newb question.
Duty mode and the ifrit profile? I don't know what the profile names are off the top of my head, sebbs will respond when he's available I'm sure.
Alright. Thanks. "Bot Mode: Duty" then under the profile drop down list the names are cut off so its not very obvious. There are a bunch of profiles starting with "GuildHest_1_" . So I'm guessing it'll be one of those (theres 9 of them). I'll wait for sebbs input.
Just enter it solo. Open teleport module go up 10 and move forward 10 and start attacking. Job done.
The name for the file will be different depending on your language settings but it will be level 20 so its easy to find

[Image: c91e272cb3.png]

There are 2 Packs.
A free one which contain Guidhests and 3 duties.

And my paid pack which looks like this.
[Image: 4c8a7494f7.png]
Ok. Thanks for the replies. Seems my install is bugged. (Totally clean install done today of mmominion into c:\minionapp on a fresh install of windows 8.1).

here is proof that sebbs and the free duties are purchased and installed:
[Image: 33ehd3p.jpg]

and heres how my duty profile list looks like:
[Image: 313j7lj.jpg]

Might just be a fluke since I'm the only one having issues Snicker

I'll try doing some things and then a reinstall if I run out of ideas.

Update: Seems that uninstalling the free duty fixed everything and now Sebbs full list shows up.
looks like you have a conflict having both installed.

Remove the free one till you need the guild hests

Ok it seems it only wants to read one encrypted duty file.

[Image: 839bb6c358.png]

I may need to merge it all into 1 file.

So much for freebies....

Merging them Works fine.
Just need to confer with the devs about how they want to handle the conflict.
[Image: 6d1105755d.png]