Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
clear full inventory with 1 click module request
id like to have a full inv clear with 1 click addon if possible thx:-D
there is going to be an inventory sell addon soon on the store, it will clear out your inventory based on Black list you create. But it will always sell 1 item at a time, the game will not allow anything else.
So, that stack of 99 piesteskins from botting nthan forever will only sell 1 at a time?
sells per stack but not 100 different stacks at once
(10-01-2015, 07:43 PM)AzRed Wrote:  So, that stack of 99 piesteskins from botting nthan forever will only sell 1 at a time?

why on earth would you even think this? ofc its going to sell 1 SLOT at a time......
It sells one stack a time, not 1 at a time out of a stack. That would be sort of ridiculous..
soo hard lol XD how comes that u think something world actualy sell only 1 out of 99 XD? thanks so much u made my day :3
any ETA on this? even the simple one where I could dump all my inventory would help
(10-02-2015, 01:01 AM)Ace Wrote:  It sells one stack a time, not 1 at a time out of a stack. That would be sort of ridiculous..

Ace troll that guy and make his client only sell 1 item in a 100 stack 1 at a time xD HAHAHAHA
Really pushing to try to get this out, was waiting on the inclusion convert/desynth as well as vendoring.
The UI is taking forever to flesh out just because it's so many moving parts, but it should be ready soon...