Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
"Go To" Module -- is it even possible?
Just curious if it's even possible to create a module that allows:

1. Selecting a zone from a dropdown list
2. Manually inputting an X,Y coordinate
2. Legally teleporting to the zone's Aetherite and moving to the coordinate upon clicking "Go"

I should think such a module would be helpful for a variety of reasons.
well nav tests does that but u input map id and coords
(10-01-2015, 05:42 PM)sebbs Wrote:  well nav tests does that but u input map id and coords

That's cool, but since a zone (Navmesh) dropdown already exists on the main app window, why not make nav tests a little more user friendly by replacing the *map id* with the extant dropdown?
Till now it had only been used for testing.

May take a little tho.
(10-01-2015, 06:10 PM)sebbs Wrote:  May take a little tho.

That's understandable, sebbs.

As an inveterate gatherer, a *go to* module would be super helpful in quickly moving bots from one zone to another and since it would be so easy we'd do it more often, thus risking less chance of being caught.

Moreover, for those of us who use minion often in a semi-manual mode, being able to move to a specific coordinate would be a huge time saver. I love ffxiv, but all the wasted time looking for stuff really annoys me.

Coincidentally, such a *go to* module, used commensurately with an app like Eorzea Time would be a most efficient way of manually gathering unspoiled nodes -- or just a super quick way of initially setting up the bot to gather unspoiled nodes. Wheels are turning :)
well..........

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yt5gj8xz0yrbi...e69pa?dl=0

Profiles are in testing atm but they will basicly make unspoiled and gathering profiles sharable..and much easier for new players to use.
(10-01-2015, 06:35 PM)sebbs Wrote:  well..........

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yt5gj8xz0yrbi...e69pa?dl=0

Profiles are in testing atm but they will basicly make unspoiled and gathering profiles sharable..and much easier for new players to use.

sebbs, you are such a dev god. Handshake
Actually its ace who makes the stuff work..I just make some content.
@sebbs ...

okay, I'm a total newb ... I'm quite unsure where to place these files ... I've tried several file locations and nothing seems to work.

So, where to place them and under what bot mode should they be used?

Thank you, and sorry to be so dim witted.
well once gathering goes live.... Gathering Profiles

[Image: 7b8b81b7d7.png]

Till then the fishing one goes in fishing Profiles..