Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Opener Chain Skills
Well, I did some tests, and I came to the conclusion that I am not even high enough level to effectively test this.

So, here are some replacement files to try out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdck66emj9kgjb...v.lua?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a19zamb16ely07...r.lua?dl=0

You guys try these out since you are actually capable of testing.. I made some changes to help keep the timers in line and updating in the correct order, as well as the data refreshed as often as possible.
Replaces from Ace tested with the provided profile.

The profile fires off in the order intended for me.
I didn't go out and field test it or anything but about 10 full rotations of waiting for cooldowns and restarting it didn't skip a beat once. Great work as usual Ace to bad I am following your other thread for gathering so I can't have both at once right now. Either gathering or this lol.
Opener chain goes off uninterrupted and dps parsed is right where it should be.

I get a couple "unable to execute at this time" from the ffxiv client but I'm not sure how to troubleshoot why I'm getting them. I've seen them before and they haven't been an issue keeping the GCD ticking though.

It's looking good in about 10 iterations now.

Thanks Ace!!!
(10-05-2015, 11:49 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  I didn't go out and field test it or anything but about 10 full rotations of waiting for cooldowns and restarting it didn't skip a beat once. Great work as usual Ace to bad I am following your other thread for gathering so I can't have both at once right now. Either gathering or this lol.

They'll both be live soon anyway. :)
(10-06-2015, 12:25 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(10-05-2015, 11:49 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  I didn't go out and field test it or anything but about 10 full rotations of waiting for cooldowns and restarting it didn't skip a beat once. Great work as usual Ace to bad I am following your other thread for gathering so I can't have both at once right now. Either gathering or this lol.

They'll both be live soon anyway. :)

Couldn't wait for live so went and snagged them from github lol so all is good now thanks again Ace!