Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Summoner Profile keep casting Physic
With recent changes to skill manager half my notmal settings changed ill need to relook at it all this week sometime
Hi again sebbs --

The default Summoner profile was looping on casting Physick, so I searched the forums and found this thread. I renamed the default summoner.lua and replaced it with yours. Now, it won't cast Physick at all to self-heal. Any suggestions?
(12-21-2015, 02:13 AM)zeleniy Wrote:  
(12-21-2015, 01:59 AM)Seravee Wrote:  Sebbs i have switch to you profile as I had the same issue as the OP but my summoner will not cast ruin once it finishes applying debuffs. its in the profile but I cannot seem to get it to cast automatically.

I thought Sebbs has updated the profile but there was one broken skill "Shot" or "Obey" that was on the list above Ruin that prevented it from being cast.

@Sebbs,
I have been having problem with your profile casting Physick. It does not seem to want to self-heal no matter what I did. A lot of options but none of them seem to be doing the trick :(
I do not even know why I am having such a hard time making and editing profiles for combat and gathering. They require some gypsy magic that is beyond my means.

I'm having the same issue with other summoner profiles I've tried. I've given up leveling as summoner and just stayed with arcanist because of this. I've tried changing percentages in the bot, but it just doesn't cast physick to heal itself. It either flees or dies, that's all.