["x"] = -342.23959350586;
                ["y"] = 4.1028973;
                ["z"] = 31.1892285156;
            };    
            ["usestealth"] = true;
        };

[Image: f8ff177382.png]
(10-11-2015, 04:32 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(10-11-2015, 05:46 AM)crayfish Wrote:  So I look at the gathering, seems like there a new roll out that I wasn't aware.
You can no longer use [gathering profile] (in as skill profile) unless you defined a profile which looks in \LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles\ (Current there no way to edit it from front end? Back end raw edit only?)

You cannot select skill profile (gather profile) from main panel (it will reset to none).
You select skill profile in the Edit Marker itself.

Not to be mean, but this is wrong on all accounts.
The GatherProfiles is where the profiles for tasks are placed.
The gathering profiles can contain references to skill profiles, which are auto-set when they pop, like markers. If the skill profile does not exist, nothing happens, and keep in mind that "None" is actually an allowed profile, for these tasks, so it is likely that the task is setting this as the profile to use.

Picture worth a thousand words. I don't think we both thinking of same thing. What I typed is exactly word for word correct base on user point of view. Normally as a user, you find out these kind of update on your own. No one ever post what get change until you find out by reload and then WTF!!!... nothing work anymore.
So here is visual aid.

Before Update (Easily Select Profile from Main)
[Image: before.png]
After Update (WTF!) Main is un-selectable always return "none" if there is no profile.
[Image: after.png]

***Fixed attachment can't see anything with that thumbnail.

Not really sure why yours isnt selectable...

[Image: 881e6d3bdf.jpg]
Because he has the MAHA UI changer addon installed, which is probably conflicting somewhere. I can tell because the Food/Food HQ is not default, which means it's been tinkered with somehow.
hes also missing a couple settings below navmesh

Remove all addons and retest it.
(10-11-2015, 06:18 PM)Ace Wrote:  Because he has the MAHA UI changer addon installed, which is probably conflicting somewhere. I can tell because the Food/Food HQ is not default, which means it's been tinkered with somehow.

Before you start pointing finger at MAHA plugin, I did check his plug in. There is nothing that can potentially conflicting. Most of his stuff is cosmetic layout.
No hard function alteration.
But to make you happy, I removed it also. See video.

(10-11-2015, 06:23 PM)sebbs Wrote:  hes also missing a couple settings below navmesh

Remove all addons and retest it.
It's not missing anything... It was blurred out so I can type it without clustering.
And it's not that I can't select it. It will reset to "none".
(If you read what I posted, If you have profile (task) defined, in your case (screenshot) you do have it defined) then skill profile selectable and stay.) How about you have profile (task) as "none" and test it - select skill profile (anything) and run it.
It happens when profile (task) is "none", skill profile will not stick. Always reset to "none".
And currently there no way to create profile (task), from front end.

Just to make you happy also,
Re-downloaded everything removed all plugin. << (Timely troubleshoot but just to show)

I guess the picture didn't do justice and seems like you didn't even read what I said.
So here is video... LOL
Bug Video

** I don't know how else to explain it. If you still convinced your code is perfect and its users fault then there nothing I can do anyway to disproved this. And, I'm sure everyone is experiencing this but no one give enough time and effort to this extend to even help troubleshooting.
(10-11-2015, 06:18 PM)Ace Wrote:  Because he has the MAHA UI changer addon installed, which is probably conflicting somewhere. I can tell because the Food/Food HQ is not default, which means it's been tinkered with somehow.

i use MAHA's addon and it does not conflict with the new gathering module or it's gui in any way, i can confirm as profiles are running as they should for me.
It's not that I think the code is "perfect", but I just don't quite understand what you're saying.

I feel like you have missed what I said about "None" being a valid selection for the ["skillprofile"] tag for tasks maybe? You haven't posted your task that it is running but for all I know, the task specifies a ["skillprofile"] = "None"; which is why it "resets" back to that. If there is no skillprofile tag set, it just uses whatever you have currently have set default for that class, which is also "None" for all I know.

At least this is how it works for me. If there is a problem, I want to fix it, but right now I either can't see the problem or I can't reproduce it.
(10-11-2015, 10:05 PM)Ace Wrote:  It's not that I think the code is "perfect", but I just don't quite understand what you're saying.

I feel like you have missed what I said about "None" being a valid selection for the ["skillprofile"] tag for tasks maybe? You haven't posted your task that it is running but for all I know, the task specifies a ["skillprofile"] = "None"; which is why it "resets" back to that. If there is no skillprofile tag set, it just uses whatever you have currently have set default for that class, which is also "None" for all I know.

At least this is how it works for me. If there is a problem, I want to fix it, but right now I either can't see the problem or I can't reproduce it.

I don't understand what you talking about. Can you show me?
Or you could post the section of code that has been asked for twice...

Ok tested it

You must have a skillprofile " None" in your profile....