Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile *Updated 11/6/15 3rd Version Release*
Im going to assume it has issues without lvl 60 skills
(10-16-2015, 03:37 AM)HaltPolis Wrote:  Im going to assume it has issues without lvl 60 skills

Yeah I was just wondering since it says 1-60, I love all her other scripts so it would be great to use this while leveling.
(10-15-2015, 09:01 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  I'm not able to get this working properly at level 30 as MCH for some reason, it's not doing anything, the default profile works but this one isn't activating for some reason.

It works at level 30, but If you enter a dungeon or fate that syncs your level to below 30 it will not work.

This is because everything is set to fire after Hot Shot (LVL 30) has executed.

Totally possible to use while leveling as long as you participate in fates at or above level 30.

My bad, I'll update the title.
(10-16-2015, 12:09 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  Hi Yellow, I've been using your smn profile for months and now with MCH. Man... this profile is way too perfect!! thanks for your share !

Would you consider making a BLM 60 rotation profile someday? Other's never work on mine..

Did you check my BLM profile too?
(10-15-2015, 09:54 PM)HaltPolis Wrote:  I'll test this tonight. Right off the bat though I would consider placing the silnce/stun on filter because they are good to use as OGCD attacked when you have to move. The only time I keep mine reserved is a3s so far.

I added Feint (20% Slow) and Head Graze (Silence) to the profile and checked it to ignore moving.

(10-16-2015, 11:23 AM)idurus Wrote:  
(10-16-2015, 12:09 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  Hi Yellow, I've been using your smn profile for months and now with MCH. Man... this profile is way too perfect!! thanks for your share !

Would you consider making a BLM 60 rotation profile someday? Other's never work on mine..

I haven't tried Idurus's BLM profile, mostly because I haven't leveled BLM to 60 yet. His DRK profile is fantastic though and I've been using it for a couple of months now. I'm sure his other profiles have the same level of quality to them so give his BLM profile a go.

(10-16-2015, 12:38 AM)HaltPolis Wrote:  Im trying to figure out the rotation this is using. It doesn't have a proper opener right now and is using ricochet outside of wildfire window and does not incorporate blank or feint during movement. Opener should look like:

Preload:
Hawk’s Eye
Blood for Blood
Hypercharge
Raging Strikes

Hot Shot
Lead Shot - Reload
Split Shot - Wild Fire
Slug Shot - Quick Reload + Reassemble
Clean Shot - Rapid Fire + Ricochet
Split Shot - Gauss Round
Slug Shot - Head Graze
Split Shot - Blank
Clean Shot
Split Shot

Personally, I feel that prioritizing an opener for a profile brings down the overall versatility of the profile to react to changing conditions (Movement, interrupts, random hiccups, etc).

I tried to implement the perfect opener for SMN for quite a while and gave up eventually as the bot doesn't seem to cater towards these perfect set-ups very well, but performs very well when you follow simple rules to prioritize what I consider the most important aspects of each job.

For SMN, I wanted to prioritize maintaining of your DOTs of course, utilizing Dreadwyrm Trance when available, casting 5 Ruin IIIs during Dreadwyrm Trance, and the use of Deathflare at the end of Dreadwyrm Trance. I'm confident that the profile will out damage 99% of the player base consistently all things considered equal due to the simple fact that people being people cannot maintain the same level of efficiency as the bot can. I've parsed a lot of dungeons and raids while running the bot and I find this claim to be consistent because the bot doesn't make mistakes in rotation, suffer from fatigue, or get lazy. Ultimately, the person that designed the profile or the user is responsible for any issues regarding performance.

Bottom line is that I prioritize consistent damage and being able to react to changing conditions over a profile designed to deliver a really big number at the beginning of a fight.
(10-16-2015, 11:23 AM)idurus Wrote:  

Ah... sorry man didn't know you added a BLM into your profile thread. Will try it right now.
I imported the .lua the same way as I did with your summoner one (greatest script ever), and activated assist, and was targetting a level 1 / level 60 training dummy and it never actually did anything, am I doing something wrong? I didn't change any settings, thanks for any help you can offer YCQ!
(10-16-2015, 04:05 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  I imported the .lua the same way as I did with your summoner one (greatest script ever), and activated assist, and was targetting a level 1 / level 60 training dummy and it never actually did anything, am I doing something wrong? I didn't change any settings, thanks for any help you can offer YCQ!

If you imported the .lua while the bot was already running you need to RELOAD LUA MODULES located under the control tab to make sure it works correctly.

Also, can always try re-downloading the current version as I updated it today and see if that one works.

If you already did this, I'm not sure what the issue is.
(10-16-2015, 11:59 AM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  Personally, I feel that prioritizing an opener for a profile brings down the overall versatility of the profile to react to changing conditions (Movement, interrupts, random hiccups, etc).

I tried to implement the perfect opener for SMN for quite a while and gave up eventually as the bot doesn't seem to cater towards these perfect set-ups very well, but performs very well when you follow simple rules to prioritize what I consider the most important aspects of each job.

For SMN, I wanted to prioritize maintaining of your DOTs of course, utilizing Dreadwyrm Trance when available, casting 5 Ruin IIIs during Dreadwyrm Trance, and the use of Deathflare at the end of Dreadwyrm Trance. I'm confident that the profile will out damage 99% of the player base consistently all things considered equal due to the simple fact that people being people cannot maintain the same level of efficiency as the bot can. I've parsed a lot of dungeons and raids while running the bot and I find this claim to be consistent because the bot doesn't make mistakes in rotation, suffer from fatigue, or get lazy. Ultimately, the person that designed the profile or the user is responsible for any issues regarding performance.

Bottom line is that I prioritize consistent damage and being able to react to changing conditions over a profile designed to deliver a really big number at the beginning of a fight.

I can fully appreciate this and I do recognize the thought you have put into this profile as well as others (your smn profile does amazing things). I was just making an attempt to critically evaluate this for you from the viewpoint of running it through savage turns 1-4. Lining up large burst openers is pretty important since at least 2 of the fights depend on massive dps unloading before first phase change. Regardless of the opener small things lead to a loss of dps if you cant fit them in the wildfire window which is the MCH bread and butter will lead to overall loss of dps. It pops ricochet prior to wildfire and doesn't fit in blank at all. If I were to improve on this thats where I would start.
(10-16-2015, 05:45 PM)HaltPolis Wrote:  
(10-16-2015, 11:59 AM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  Personally, I feel that prioritizing an opener for a profile brings down the overall versatility of the profile to react to changing conditions (Movement, interrupts, random hiccups, etc).

I can fully appreciate this and I do recognize the thought you have put into this profile as well as others (your smn profile does amazing things). I was just making an attempt to critically evaluate this for you from the viewpoint of running it through savage turns 1-4. Lining up large burst openers is pretty important since at least 2 of the fights depend on massive dps unloading before first phase change. Regardless of the opener small things lead to a loss of dps if you cant fit them in the wildfire window which is the MCH bread and butter will lead to overall loss of dps. It pops ricochet prior to wildfire and doesn't fit in blank at all. If I were to improve on this thats where I would start.

On Ricochet, won't you lose dps since Wildfire is on a longer timer compared to Ricochet?

I can easily add blank to the profile and have it execute when the target has the wildfire debuff, but you have to be very close to the target for blank to execute.

Wouldn't head graze or feint be more suitable for this? As of now it's not possible to only have these two skills execute strictly when moving, but I can definitely make sure they only execute during wildfire.