Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile *Updated 11/6/15 3rd Version Release*
Strange, re-downloaded it, reloaded luas, and for some reason it's still not doing anything, I guess I'll just use the default one and level up a bit and see if it starts working.
(10-16-2015, 04:05 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  I imported the .lua the same way as I did with your summoner one (greatest script ever), and activated assist, and was targetting a level 1 / level 60 training dummy and it never actually did anything, am I doing something wrong? I didn't change any settings, thanks for any help you can offer YCQ!

This happens to me in ASSIST mode, but I don't think this is related to skill profile. When you are out of combat and target something, the character doesn't enter combat mode and start the skill flow. I will have to do a manual attack first say for dragoon i do a heavy thrust, MCH i do a hotshot.. paladin i do a shield pull etc. After that it works.

It will only attack a new target when you are still in combat mode. For example, a tank pull more than 1 targets, you killed one and you switch to next target.
I tried that already :( using a skill manually doesn't activate it either.
Asiangirl have you done the MCH job quest at level 30 that unlocks Hotshot?
That was it, thanks! Works like a charm now! -goes off to level mch-
I wanted to point out that at lower levels it seems like it doesn't use reconstruct / b4b / other buffs even with filters on. Not sure if it's because it's waiting for a skill that doesn't exist yet or.
(10-17-2015, 08:28 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  I wanted to point out that at lower levels it seems like it doesn't use reconstruct / b4b / other buffs even with filters on. Not sure if it's because it's waiting for a skill that doesn't exist yet or.

All the buffs are tied together with the use of Wildfire and activated with Filter 3 on. So if you're not level 38 the buffs will not activate. The buffs are Raging Strikes, Blood for Blood, Hawk's Eye, and Rapid Fire. I'd make sure you have Blood for Blood and Hawk's Eye as your first and second additional job skills. Wildfire will not activate unless these buffs are available and used first.

I'm assuming reconstruct is reassemble? Reassemble should be activating whenever possible and only requires you to have the hot shot buff first. No other special conditions.
Hmm I feel like being slightly under-leveled is throwing the script off slightly, I have filter 2 enabled for the buffing and it's not using reassemble, or rapid fire ever. I'm level 37 at the moment so will be getting wildfire today, I'll let you know how it turns out.

I know getting from 30-38 really is not much work and should only take a day, but maybe there could be a filter in the future that allows buffs to be used as soon as CD is up or at certain times, pre-wildfire, just to help increase your damage. Manually casting it is no problem at all, just for total completion sake.

Love the script so far though, can't wait to take it out for a real spin once I hit 60!
(10-18-2015, 03:23 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  Hmm I feel like being slightly under-leveled is throwing the script off slightly, I have filter 2 enabled for the buffing and it's not using reassemble, or rapid fire ever. I'm level 37 at the moment so will be getting wildfire today, I'll let you know how it turns out.

I know getting from 30-38 really is not much work and should only take a day, but maybe there could be a filter in the future that allows buffs to be used as soon as CD is up or at certain times, pre-wildfire, just to help increase your damage. Manually casting it is no problem at all, just for total completion sake.

Love the script so far though, can't wait to take it out for a real spin once I hit 60!

Buffs are filter 3 once you hit 38. :)
(10-18-2015, 03:23 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  Hmm I feel like being slightly under-leveled is throwing the script off slightly, I have filter 2 enabled for the buffing and it's not using reassemble, or rapid fire ever. I'm level 37 at the moment so will be getting wildfire today, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Removed the check that Wildfire be available for use from Blood for Blood. This will allow buffs to be cast starting at level 30.

It's important to select your additional job skills in this order though.
Blood for Blood-> Hawk's Eye->Raging Strikes->Invigorate->Feint