Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile *Updated 11/6/15 3rd Version Release*
Hey Thanks for the profile

But it wont even start for me on grind or assist mode
Yea it's not working with grind/assist mode. Please fix.
working fine assist mode
amazing profile

use ur filters
Level 44-45, been noticing in dungeons the rook turret is behaving a little.. odd. WIth the filter for it on, It'll place it down and go about its business like normal but sometimes it just retrieves it in the middle of the fight, and wont redeploy it after some pulls. I can solve it temporarily by manually placing it down, but the profile (with the filter on) still just retrieves it sometimes in combat.
(01-11-2016, 03:06 AM)Shotaro1 Wrote:  Level 44-45, been noticing in dungeons the rook turret is behaving a little.. odd. WIth the filter for it on, It'll place it down and go about its business like normal but sometimes it just retrieves it in the middle of the fight, and wont redeploy it after some pulls. I can solve it temporarily by manually placing it down, but the profile (with the filter on) still just retrieves it sometimes in combat.

the way turret deploying is "out of combat", so in the middle of the fight, if the mob you shooting is dead and you are not engaging any other mob, then you are "out of combat" and it will retrieve.
Personally i just disable retrieve
the profile isnt working for me even after reloading lua models
Grind mode here w/ Lvl 30 MCH and its not working at the moment
Works fine for me.
Actually, For people who cant seem to get it to work, unlock some skills first

I took my first quest (hot shot) and then the profile worked after that
Noob question. How do I activate the individual filters?

NVM, figured it out! Thanks!