Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Bait change fishing
(10-19-2015, 02:34 AM)Jessix Wrote:  Okay I opened the file, but I don't see options for hooksets, Snagging, or Fish Eyes.

Is this not supported?

Correct Jessix! Unfortunately these and other features (needed for lvl 60 fishing and red script farming) are currently missing. It's discussed about here: (http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Fishing-...-questions) and as sebbs has said it's something that will be worked on, but at least not until the crafting rewrite is done.
(10-19-2015, 02:34 AM)Jessix Wrote:  Okay I opened the file, but I don't see options for hooksets, Snagging, or Fish Eyes.

Is this not supported?

If you opened mine, I didn't use those. Open the "Example.lua" in the FishProfiles Folder, it has the usable parameters on top (seems to be a changed one, it also has examples for whitelist now that I missed ;))

Is this not supported?

Hooksets are used automatically based on player status, and fish eyes was added yesterday. I can add snagging as well.
I think the Hookset option request is more to avoid wasting GP, if there are more then 1 fish to catch at that fishing hole. Sometimes you may want one to fire off and not the other. Right now if Patience is active it uses both automatically, and cannot select either just Precision or Powerful to activate (Saving GP). Adding snagging will be nice, now just need to figure out how to get more then 2 collectible fish per profile.

Overall great work on this Fishing mode Ace! Soon I expect it to be as handy as Legendary fishing, I had to swap back to good old L.F. to have my Bot Fish as I want, yet soon as the collectible limitations are gone (L.F. does ruin the normal Fishing mod if installed) then I think this will work wonderfully well, as my profile all function well, just the limitations mentioned.
It selects the correct hookset. The one you "want" to fire off is the correct one no? Or do you want to intentionally pick the wrong one...?
Snagging already added earlier today.

How many collectibles could you possibly need?
Thanks for adding it :)
(10-19-2015, 09:44 PM)Ace Wrote:  It selects the correct hookset. The one you "want" to fire off is the correct one no? Or do you want to intentionally pick the wrong one...?

I believe he's saying the bot picks the right hookset to use depending on the tug, but he wants to be able to select only one of them to use. For example, if he wanted to get HQ fish from light tugs, he would configure it to only use precision hookset. Then, for medium and heavy tugs it would use hook or be ignored. This way the GP will be efficiently spent.