Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Ground AoE too perfect center.
(10-20-2015, 12:56 PM)idurus Wrote:  
(10-18-2015, 11:03 PM)Cichard Wrote:  i guess them players should focus on what they are doing more then your placement of your aoe. Chalk it up to im f'n that good.

They should but they don't. This option will be a good addition.

i am not saying it wont be a good additon, but come on really players are noticing where you place your aoe in all the combat and all the flashy spell detail flying around. I just think its a little much lol.
(10-20-2015, 02:02 PM)Cichard Wrote:  i am not saying it wont be a good additon, but come on really players are noticing where you place your aoe in all the combat and all the flashy spell detail flying around. I just think its a little much lol.

Well. I do not deny the comic situations, but in my memory is already 4-5 cases, and my statics have long joked about my robo style. I even occasionally move a mob when play as DRK in order not to seem suspicious Cutesmile
thats funny, i guess these guys take the game more serious then I do, I dont think any of the guys i would of raided with in the last 15 years would of been so keen to notice aoe placment, or if they did notice, they wouldnt care 2 shits to say something. But aye it is funny.