Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update
(10-27-2015, 01:50 PM)Ace Wrote:  Have you actually come across an instance where the order it picks is wrong? I'd be curious to know the exact situation.

The only time I tried it was when trying to craft Noble Gold (this is all I have tried )

Hmm, I tested it again and it seems to be fine now, maybe it just needed a reload. If it happens again I will give you the details.
When i put as 0, i keep getting some error messages too. Anyone can tell me what's wrong with this? They say my max craftable is 272. The error message says the same thing but wouldnt craft. The thing just keep stucking. Im crafting spruce plywood btw.. :(

[Image: bidxu.jpg]

[Image: 2a7zqkg.jpg]
Those aren't "error" messages. You have Debug turned on at level 3, which gives all available misc output about what is occurring.
Would have to test it later, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work. What level are you?
Oops, sorry, im level 60.
While it's great that the crafting bot is going to be upgraded. I've found a lot of success in the original, though I do wish it had a bit more intelligence. Another thing I would love to see added is the ability to leve grind crafting jobs. IE, craft a shit ton of item, turn them in via leve and go onto the next ideal item. With 99 leves, it's very easily to grind from 1-50 in a few hours of crafting. Yet, as bot grinders, that same work takes many many hours of farming and crafting. As well as too much input from user.
We've been asking for leves for 2 years now. Who knows if they'll ever get around to it.
(11-02-2015, 01:11 AM)Latty79 Wrote:  We've been asking for leves for 2 years now. Who knows if they'll ever get around to it.

I don't want to be that guy but I second this.... looking to get the Honest Gillionaire Title XD

Also, I just set it up for Celestine. I'm lvl 60 Omni Crafter 850+ Control/Craftsmanship and 450+ CP so I see nothing with that causing the issue. It crafts 1 item, sometimes, then sits there. Played around with the numbers and still can't get multiple crafts accomplished.
So what does the console say?
hi, i have put 5 into the amount, and then i changed it half way through... does doing this reset the amount of crafting it does?? because it just seemed to keep going till my mats finished and then went onto the next item.
also the craft amount in main console was 5 then changed to 0.

also is there a way to get the bot to recognise the number of items in your bag, or is it the amount that has been crafted??] i think thats where i messed up
(11-04-2015, 03:37 PM)eldertale Wrote:  hi, i have put 5 into the amount, and then i changed it half way through... does doing this reset the amount of crafting it does?? because it just seemed to keep going till my mats finished and then went onto the next item.
also the craft amount in main console was 5 then changed to 0.

also is there a way to get the bot to recognise the number of items in your bag, or is it the amount that has been crafted??] i think thats where i messed up

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...ing-Orders