Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Auto-Repair Disabling Sebbs' Craft 2.0 Leveling
Config 
* What OS are you running?
Win7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
MSE
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons?
Store Addons; Questing 2.0, Sebb's Dex, Caster HWAllClasses.

Hello,

I recently updated the FFXIVMinion bot with its most recent patch (10/21/15) and have been using Sebb's Craft 2.0 Leveling (https://www.dropbox.com/s/d95i896ml4wpzu...g.lua?dl=0) for the last week to level my DoH classes. The profile has worked nicely for me. However after the recent Minion App patch I noticed that leaving the "Auto-Repair" hack on stops this crafting profile from continuing to craft after it has repaired a piece of equipment.

**Edit: Added image. Profile will craft items until a piece of equipment need to be repaired. Once repaired the profile just idles w/o crafting anything further.

[Image: 4t7pg7.png]
That's just a skill profile, doesn't really have anything to do with this situation. What makes you think the repair hack is responsible? Need a little more info on that specific sequence of events that you see.
(10-21-2015, 09:23 PM)Ace Wrote:  That's just a skill profile, doesn't really have anything to do with this situation. What makes you think the repair hack is responsible? Need a little more info on that specific sequence of events that you see.

Sorry. Is this in the wrong section? Do you think deleting the profile and re-downloading may fix it?
(10-21-2015, 09:30 PM)Kojak30 Wrote:  
(10-21-2015, 09:23 PM)Ace Wrote:  That's just a skill profile, doesn't really have anything to do with this situation. What makes you think the repair hack is responsible? Need a little more info on that specific sequence of events that you see.

Sorry. Is this in the wrong section? Do you think deleting the profile and re-downloading may fix it?

[offtopic]you sounds upset atm[/offtopic]

anyway maybe a screenshot of what happening in the console with debug enable on lv.3 (most likely) might shine a light on the situation.
(10-21-2015, 09:48 PM)brocklesnar Wrote:  
(10-21-2015, 09:30 PM)Kojak30 Wrote:  

[offtopic]you sounds upset atm[/offtopic]

anyway maybe a screenshot of what happening in the console with debug enable on lv.3 (most likely) might shine a light on the situation.

Please don't project your perceived fallacies on me, thank you. I came here seeking assistance why would I be upset?

And as per your request:
[Image: xgg9c.png]
I uploaded a new copy that may resolve your issue.

Just for future reference you the "Craft Debug" checkbox must be used in conjunction with the "Debug Level" to produce better output.
The "Enable Log" in Advanced Settings that you have turned on is really more for dev usage, and produces pretty cryptic output as you can see.

Let me know if this helps.
(10-21-2015, 11:20 PM)Ace Wrote:  I uploaded a new copy that may resolve your issue.

Just for future reference you the "Craft Debug" checkbox must be used in conjunction with the "Debug Level" to produce better output.
The "Enable Log" in Advanced Settings that you have turned on is really more for dev usage, and produces pretty cryptic output as you can see.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you for your assistance it is appreciated. Where may I find the new copy?
In the MinionApp updater.
(10-22-2015, 02:20 AM)Ace Wrote:  In the MinionApp updater.

Understood. I updated through the MinionApp Updater although the issue still occurs.

I hope this is what you wanted in terms of debug info:
[Image: fabxx1.png]
[Image: 121r9xt.png]
[Image: 33dfosy.png]

Thanks again for your assistance.
I found another potential cause for this, uploaded the fix into updater.