Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Textures Not Loading
Hi,

Occasionally, the textures of maps and NPCs won't load.
The NPCs would go invisible, only showing their clothes. Maps will sometimes lose textures as well. - Particularly troublesome in raids when the enemy is invisible.

Any help is appreciated.
  • Widows 10
  • Default Windows Anti-virus
  • Bot in Admin
  • No other 3rd party app/recording software, catalyst control center etc

Attached an image of textures not loading in Mist. Happens in other dungeons too. [img]imgur.com/mfSFslt[/img]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

try a stress test on your gpu see if it fails
This happens to me to it only happens if bot is open for a long time. Just reboot the game and it will fix. I have very high spec computer its not just your gpu. I am speculating but i think the bot when loading mesh's it creates some sort of cache. After a while the cache is built up and because the bot doesn't refresh it just do a quick reboot and its fixed.
(10-21-2015, 04:46 AM)Mcdougall Wrote:  This happens to me to it only happens if bot is open for a long time. Just reboot the game and it will fix. I have very high spec computer its not just your gpu. I am speculating but i think the bot when loading mesh's it creates some sort of cache. After a while the cache is built up and because the bot doesn't refresh it just do a quick reboot and its fixed.

its 100% something enviromental on your computer, i run my bots days apon days at a time, only stopping them for updates, this has never happend to me. I would update drivers, i would remove any of the known programs to cause issues. Its probably an overlay program or a driver issue which is causing this issue.
I've seen similar issue when playing FFXIII on Win10 (i mean that: The NPCs would go invisible, only showing their clothes ). I thing it's game engine problem with Win10 video drivers or something like that. Anyway computer problem.
Thanks!