Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2nd Bot not attaching into game
Config 
* What OS are you running?
64bit. windows 7 ultimate.

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Windows Defender, its off. I haven't downloaded or running any other.

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion
It installed on preset mmominion app default mode when i fresh installed. I didn't choose an specific path.

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
None that i have downloaded or running.

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?

I have TS, Mumble, Discord, Guildwork, ACT, WTFast, Skype. But i have no issues with any of these being activate. My main account 1st mmominion keycode attaches and runs excellent. its the 2nd attach that auto shuts down my 2nd ffxiv account.

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes. In addition, I completely removed/deleted minion and fresh installed.

* Are you running the bot as admin?
No, i will give it a try but i doubt it will make it work. I'm the only users, no password set for my pc.

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
i tried both ways. Auto and manual attach button.

*Are you running any Bot addons
No, i don't think so. I just fresh installed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 2nd FFXIV account shuts down immediately once mmominion app tries to attach bot into game.
And only my 2nd attachment. My main account is fine, still runs even at how ever many times i try to attach 2nd account.

I have tried several methods. I run main attach method as compatible mode. I tried 2nd attachment as default and it successfully attaches into 2nd account but its completely empty on that mode. Only thing that works is the radar i think. i'll like to use attach method compatible mode to use all ffxivminion services.
I have tried to also log in as keycode user for one account and switch user for 2nd keycode and attach. Launching from ffxiv.exe Also restarted pc.

This is what the log says when it shuts down my 2nd ffxiv client when it tried to attach bot to game.    

What can i do to make this work, please?
first i would install MSE just turing defender off doesnt really do anything.

i would turn off guildworks close it out completely, also mumble and teamspeak both.

what version of the bot you use?

korean,china or normal?
i don't have guildwork, mumble, ts or any other things on when im using bot. I use normal bot version too. i will redownload mse. any other things?
I installed MSE and updated it and all. It didn't help. I'm still having same exact issues. 2nd ffxiv account is shutting down as it tries to attach bot in game.
What does the log errors means from the screenshot i posted? That might be more helpful then suggesting this light things =/
So, do you actually have 2 keys, one for each FFXIV account?
Hi Ace. yeah they are activate and show under the launcher

2nd keycode is not attaching into my 2nd ffxiv account. unless i use Attach Method: default. But that has nothing to run minion for. Just the radar feature and stuff like :(
(10-30-2015, 01:55 AM)meli1030 Wrote:  Hi Ace. yeah they are activate and show under the launcher

2nd keycode is not attaching into my 2nd ffxiv account. unless i use Attach Method: default. But that has nothing to run minion for. Just the radar feature and stuff like :(

sounds like you have messed up instalation. you should be running attach method default, compatablitly is for windows 10 and even then you shouldnt need to use that anymore on windows 10. Now that you have removed your AV and installed the Correct AV i would reinstall the bot.
Ok. I had high hopes this was going to fix this reading your last message Cichard but it still not working.

I deleted mminion app. reinstall mmominion app then restarted pc after it did all the updating. set up all the keycodes and setting back. i put my main attach bot method on default instead of compability mode and it works fine. it dosent matter on my main ffxiv account wether i put it attach method default or compability mode. it works either method.

I do the same thing for 2nd ffxiv account. select default attach method but again. it does attaches but it has abosolutly nothing to let bot do stuff. their are no lue mods, dutys, etc. just a plain top bar where it says control, radar etc etc but nothing to bot with. So i close the both and select compability mode attach. it shuts down 2nd ffxiv account as it trys to atach. and only 2nd account. my main has no problem whatso ever. main account still runs.

I asked a friend who used to use multiple bots and he said i might need to have both of my keycodes under one mmo minion user? because the way i have this set is i got one keycode under one user name and 2nd key code under this new user name. Do i need a refund for this 2nd key code under this user name and rebuy another keycode and have both under same user name?or is it something else? i don't know what to do to fix this. I already answer sticky questions, gave screenshots and have done all the things you guys suggest.

Oh fxfire. Here's the launcher info. I'm not sure if this is what you wanted but i removed all the keycode, user name, password i think. i dont know how pastbin works so ill attach screenshot thru here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am having the exact same problem as meli1030, help would really be appreciated. The first bot client is fine and runs the bot, the second one only has the display yet majority of the LUA modules are not present.
why would you use 2 forum accounts when the launcher only lets you use one ? You need all your keys under one forum account. Even worse, every addon you buy is linked to the forum account, so you will only have your addons on the account you bought them on. Maybe you should have put that tiny piece of information into the ticket.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.