Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SOLVED] Bot Won't Attack
Featured 
===HUGE THANKS TO MMOMINIONBOT AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HELPED!===
The problem was that windbite and venomous bite had a AOE range set to 5, when it should be 0, problem is now solved!

Hello,

Was using the bot last night using the 15-50 Latty quest pack. Ever since I installed a new bot update today, the bot targets on things to attack and just sits there not attacking.

Console during this:

[Image: fc6ea9a028.jpg]

When something aggros me however, the bot will still avoid the AoE, and if I start attacking the target, sometimes the bot will start using the rotation, but will randomly stop after like 3-4 attacks and just sit there being attacked again.

This is happening on Archer class.

* What OS are you running? - Windows 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - C:\Minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? - No (Just tried again as admin, same thing)
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? - 15-50 Latty Quest Pack

EDIT: Things I have tried so far that didn't work:

- Unlocked Bard and completed all relevant class quests
- Tried different bot modes
- Completely uninstalled and reinstalled bot on computer
- Ran bot in administrator mode
- Tried both Archer and Bard skill profiles
you click and drag the console window. do you have the correct skill profile up.
Yeah just figured out how to stretch it and posted the updated console. I am using the Archer skill profile, putting on Bard seemed to do the same thing, starts attacking this time but then stops mid combat.

Wondering if this is possibly related to the fact I haven't unlocked Bard yet and am still an Archer but level 31.

Extra info, turned on Grind mode and switched to Pugilist to grind fates, and it's attacking as normal, so seems to be a problem on archer specifically.

EDIT: Unlocked Bard and up to current level on class quests, still having same issue, except now it starts combat, does a couple attacks, then completely stops
I'm having this issue also with the exact same error message on console. I too am playing BRD and completed all my class/job quests so its not related to not having BRD unlocked like @Signature suggests.

Also, tried playing on assist mode in a dungeon and still locks up- I HAD TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME Complaint
(10-31-2015, 07:49 PM)mmominionbot Wrote:  I'm having this issue also with the exact same error message on console. I too am playing BRD and completed all my class/job quests so its not related to not having BRD unlocked like @Signature suggests.

Also, tried playing on assist mode in a dungeon and still locks up- I HAD TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME Complaint

Haha, I literally started botting yesterday, and I even know it sucks to have to actually play xD

Just finished a full reinstall of the bot, so ill update here shortly if that helped.

EDIT: Nope, still not working
I just tried both Archer and Bard profiles today and I am also getting this same issue. Console is this same.
(10-31-2015, 09:45 PM)Nfab Wrote:  I just tried both Archer and Bard profiles today and I am also getting this same issue. Console is this same.

Definitely sounds like a bard/archer specific issue in the skill profile LUA then :(

Almost looks like it's trying to find an action that's not there to start the rotation, so it doesn't initiate combat.
After playing around a bit I found that disabling Venomous bite in skill manager (it's skill 22 in the skill manager on archer) seems to fix the issue at least on archer I haven't tried bard yet. I am still not sure what is wrong with the venomous bite in skill profile yet but it seems that it is the cause of the problem.

EDIT: After looking through the skill editor with venomous bite it looks like filter1 was set to off. I am not super familiar with skill editor but after turning filter1 on and enabling venomous bite its working fine now.

EDIT2: Tested it on higher lvl character even with filter1 on it doesn't work but after disabling venomous bite everything else works. So im pretty sure it is venomous bite that is causing the issue. Someone with better knowledge of skill manager would probably need to take a look at it. But at least disabling venomous bite for now seems to get things working.
(10-31-2015, 10:44 PM)Nfab Wrote:  After playing around a bit I found that disabling Venomous bite in skill manager (it's skill 22 in the skill manager on archer) seems to fix the issue at least on archer I haven't tried bard yet. I am still not sure what is wrong with the venomous bite in skill profile yet but it seems that it is the cause of the problem.

EDIT: After looking through the skill editor with venomous bite it looks like filter1 was set to off. I am not super familiar with skill editor but after turning filter1 on and enabling venomous bite its working fine now.

EDIT2: Tested it on higher lvl character even with filter1 on it doesn't work but after disabling venomous bite everything else works. So im pretty sure it is venomous bite that is causing the issue. Someone with better knowledge of skill manager would probably need to take a look at it. But at least disabling venomous bite for now seems to get things working.

Ty I'll check it out now (was just starting a new char while i waited for a fix since I want 8 level 60 separate chars anyways xD)
Excellent work Nfab!!!!

Turning Filter1 to the off setting for Venomous Bite definitely fixed the issue.