Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SOLVED] Bot Won't Attack
Glad it worked for you guys, but for some reason, turning filter 1 off, on, or disabling venomous bite isn't working for me at all :(

(Did this both on archer and bard)

Even completely deleting venomous bite from the profile didn't work, this is getting quite frustrating lol
hmmm.... not sure why its not working for you. Mine has been working solid for over an hour now since I disabled venomous bite. I have tried it on both a lvl 50 bard and lvl 10 archer did you try saving the profile and reloading all the modules after you made the changes? And make sure not to download the update through the app when it appears (at least until they send a new update that fixes the issue) cause it will attempt to redownload the default profile which enables venomous bite.
(10-31-2015, 11:59 PM)Nfab Wrote:  hmmm.... not sure why its not working for you. Mine has been working solid for over an hour now since I disabled venomous bite. I have tried it on both a lvl 50 bard and lvl 10 archer did you try saving the profile and reloading all the modules after you made the changes? And make sure not to download the update through the app when it appears (at least until they send a new update that fixes the issue) cause it will attempt to redownload the default profile which enables venomous bite.

That I didn't do, trying that now

EDIT: Did both under Bard, saved profile and reloaded all modules, it still does 1-3 attacks, then sits there auto attacking for a while. It's better than nothing, but still going to be hard clearing alot of quests when half of the fight it's not retaliating =(

Going to try doing it on Archer now

EDIT: Did both under Archer now, it won't even initiate attacks at all...

Uploading a video of this to youtube, maybe you can see something I'm doing wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5qDpNwCSVE

Sorry for the weird crop, I did it to eliminate the target of target from showing my name, never know who's watching. The black I could fix but... I don't feel like recropping / reuploading right now, still shows what I'm doing.
Hmm Im not noticing anything that you set different than me. Let me look through it some more and see if I can find anything. what you might want to try is go down the list and disable an then enable each skill one by one and see if another skill might be interfering with the profile.
(11-01-2015, 01:07 AM)Nfab Wrote:  Hmm Im not noticing anything that you set different than me. Let me look through it some more and see if I can find anything. what you might want to try is go down the list and disable an then enable each skill one by one and see if another skill might be interfering with the profile.

I'll try skill by skill after I'm done capping my scrips and see what I can come up with

EDIT: Tried every skill, still same problem. It has to be an issue with Venemous Bite though, as it's the skill that's supposed to be next in the rotation but never uses it, so seems like it's trying to use it, but something is preventing it, and the next skill in the order is not activating as the target doesn't have the venemous bite debuff

Of course this has to occur during my trial of the bot... Losing out on majority of my time because of this lol

Think I officially give up, tried everything I could think of and nothing works :(
OK think I found a solution.

from this post http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-How-do-f...ght=filter

Chichard mentions Filter1 controls AOE rotation/single target rotation. Since the bot hangs once it reaches Windbite/Venomous Bite, there has to be a problem in the AOE settings for those skills.

DO THIS: Advanced Settings >SkillManager> Windbite/Venomus Bite> AOE> set "EnemyRange" to 0 (mine was defaulted to 3 for some reason)

Hope this helps
(11-01-2015, 03:00 AM)mmominionbot Wrote:  OK think I found a solution.

from this post http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-How-do-f...ght=filter

Chichard mentions Filter1 controls AOE rotation/single target rotation. Since the bot hangs once it reaches Windbite/Venomous Bite, there has to be a problem in the AOE settings for those skills.

DO THIS: Advanced Settings >SkillManager> Windbite/Venomus Bite> AOE> set "EnemyRange" to 0 (mine was defaulted to 3 for some reason)

Hope this helps

I.... LOVE.... YOU.....!

They were defaulted to 5 for me, changed both to 0, and my bot is ripping through everything :D
Awesome Im glad we got that figured out!
(11-01-2015, 03:58 AM)Nfab Wrote:  Awesome Im glad we got that figured out!

Oh trust me, me too lol. But on the upside, I got a new char to level 16 already, so another one that can accumulate leve allowances and soon have GC handin capabilities :D
Problem

Now the bot hangs for me when there are 3 or more mobs.

Yeah i give up. I'll just wait for the Devs to handle it.