Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Black Desert Online
hi Minion Team :)

is there any chance to get a minion bot for Black Desert?
it comes in Q1 2016

https://www.blackdesertonline.com

Thx
MAHA
(11-19-2015, 10:18 AM)fxfire Wrote:  I have an eye on that game :) ...but nothing has been decided yet

I've been playing in KR e JP since alpha, EU beta is going to start soon and game will be released in spring. Personally I would support it, it's a huge game in both pve and pvp mechanics ;)

Happy to help in case soome advice or beta accounts are needed.
Update :

Quote:Dear players,

Black Desert Online will launch on the 3rd of March.

Pre-orders and second closed beta
You have until February 26th, 08:00 UTC to place your pre-order, if you want to benefit from the early access and special item packages.

In addition, today marks the start of the second Closed Beta sign-up. Players can register here for a chance to participate in the second and final Closed Beta Test, set to begin February 18th. Those who pre-ordered the Explorer's or Conqueror's package need not register and will be automatically granted access.

To keep you occupied in the meanwhile, don't forget the free Character Creator. Available as a free download, the tool allows you to import your characters into both the full Black Desert Online game and the second Closed Beta Test. Download the Character Creator here

You still have a few days to participate in the Beauty and The Beast contest. We are accepting entries for The Beast phase of the contest on the event page, where the most dreadful characters made using the Character Creator can earn you Beta keys, t-shirts, limited edition statues, and more.

See you in-game!
Well if they won't, you will have tons of work to figure out way around that "hackshield" :P
for me there is only the game gw2,the other for me games are bad,I've already played on our server Russian black desert game is not very good,I hope if will make bot for black desert,will not leave the support miniona gw2 (sorry for my bad English)
Will there come a BDO bot?:)
I would be highly interested in a bot for this game. I have been trying another one and it's nowhere near as good as Minion could be. I find myself craving the ease of use that minion has when creating navigation and grind paths for this other bot lmao.

Regarding xigncode, as long as you properly rename files and folders and browse incognito, it shouldn't have any issue. There is a program this other bot uses called Driver Radar Pro, it prevents xhunter1.sys from loading and preventing attachment.

As always, as long as you bot within moderation your chances of being detected are somewhat reduced. A lot of high ranking players got banned in the first 2 weeks because they didn't do this.
Support , also interested in a BDO bot!
What can i say? Sarcasm in middle of non sarcastic posts is best sarcasm. I've been looking at how people are allegedly stopping it from detecting the bots and that's one i've seen all too often, which amused me.
Star 
(03-29-2016, 06:02 AM)fxfire Wrote:  A pesar de que todavía estamos muy ocupados trabajando en otras cosas, xingcode no es invencible, pero para lograrlo se llevará una cantidad de tiempo razonable. Y el tiempo es tristemente nuestra ressource más rara. De lo que heared, el juego es muy unmature en términos de seguridad de código / cosas de cheques serverside antes de permitir que en los clientes. Toneladas de gran gran engaño fea izquierda y derecha, una vez que se elude xingcode. :RE

Ya existe un bot para Desierto Negro (por ejemplo competencia es subordinado MMO con tan sólo mirar en internet y ver que no es imposible Un bot para este juego ......)
Con esto no estoy diciendo que todos van a la competencia por dsifrutar de este increíble juego.
Si no más bien que estoy diciendo que si han sido capaces de crear ese bot (la competencia)
Estoy convencido de que los MMO MINION es capaz de superar y crear una mejor Bot mil veces mejores opciones de menús y aplicaciones para el apoyo y la gestión y assistencia bot.
Sólo es cuestión de dar un voto de confianza y el deseo MINION MMO ese paso y apuesta en este increíble juego.
Estoy muy contento con los robots MMO Minion y si ha sido capaz de crear bot para otros juegos ...... Creo que hay que ir por este gran juego y todos podemos disfrutar de nuestro MMO Negro Desierto Minion pronto :)