Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Any love regarding Blade&Soul
As the title says, Blade&Soul will be available on January for NA.
Would you consider it in the future ?
(12-03-2015, 08:20 AM)fxfire Wrote:  We looked at it, haven't decided yet.
Things speaking against it :
- themida packed
- uses hackshield
- there are already bots out there with 1-2 years of a headstart (RU / Asia region)
- another asia looking mmo, cannot see anything special or "new" that would make me wanna play it (personal oppinion)

Judging by you and your team's track record though, I wouldnt be surprised if you make one of the top bots out there and thats a huge plus to consumers/users

Both used and experience GW2Minion and FFXIVMinion (Currently) and personally very satisfied with both - take note that before I stumbled upon minion, I googled the best bots regarding the 2 games and minion was on the list.
Blade & soul is on the mmo flop list, i wouldnt get too into it.
(12-18-2015, 07:07 PM)Maddix Wrote:  Blade & soul is on the mmo flop list, i wouldnt get too into it.

+1 totally agree
Screw blade and soul, give me a black desert bot :)
(12-19-2015, 03:58 AM)Latty79 Wrote:  Screw blade and soul, give me a black desert bot :)

This^

I played in B&S beta, and it started off very entertaining. The story and visuals are great; but the gameplay is quite linear, the end game lacking. PvP is nice, but not enough to keep your interest for very long. Nothing really sets it apart from other games, and you have more freedom from other F2P's such as Tera or even LOTRO haha.

Waiting to get into black desert; hoping its the next great thing coming to the West.