Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
Hyperion!!! LFG.
Hello there peeps!

Have you ever wanted to perform duties without the hassle to creating and paying for new accounts?
Have you ever wanted grilled trout and never got it?
Have you?
Huh?

Anyway, I'm looking for a few fellow subscribers to farm tomes or whatever on Hyperion. PM me if you're interested! (>^.^)><(^.^<)
There was a pretty active minion ls during ARR, but since HW I never see many people in there. It was nice having some extra bodies for farming runs, although most of this was when we could still get away teleport hacking overnight to cap tomes.

Anyways, I'm looking for some friends to help grind any group content we can. Currently just have been fate grinding everything to 60.
me and sellout here have a minion LS but its been pretty quiet these days ever since they started banning for pos hacking in duty/pvp/ect everyone pretty much stopped doing duty mode and thats really the only non solo thing to do with a minion group for the most part.

since then alot have stopped playing too including sellout who was leader of LS, but i would love to get a few select minions again to run stuff with i really not to concerned about bans anymore now as long as we are careful and not run 24/7 and keep the circle small.

and now with duty profiles making it alot less obvious and detectable i would love to get some law/eso/relic farming done maybe some pvp ranking and whatever else we can.

if your interested in a minion group hit me up here with a PM with your info and i can remake the minion LS and get a small group of us going. im a pretty well known minion here and have been around for awhile now, can check my rep i used to make alot of duty profiles and whatnot back then so no worries my fellow minions. ^^
I guess the question is, is there much group content we can do these days? I'm in sellouts ls as well, I remember we used to be able to farm tons of stuff with pos hacking, but with that coming under scrutiny is there decent profiles for duty farming that doesn't use it?
Long time user of mmominion and ffxiv. I would like to seek out people who I can group up with and farm with. Don't want to farm 24/7 but more like 5 hours tops? We can speak more if you wish. Currently I only have a paladin at almost 59.
(12-28-2015, 09:25 PM)dedfrogz Wrote:  I guess the question is, is there much group content we can do these days? I'm in sellouts ls as well, I remember we used to be able to farm tons of stuff with pos hacking, but with that coming under scrutiny is there decent profiles for duty farming that doesn't use it?

POS hacking is still a viable way to farm and use in FFXIV that was not the reason SE started banning. the main reason people got caught and spotted was the way we used to run the dutys, it was the unusual party makeups and completion times of said duty along with skipping checkpoints and requirements. with the way they do duty profiles now it still uses POS but it now completes all required abjectives and kills all mobs to make a more complete run, and with a regular party makeup of 1xtank 2xdd 1xheals its pretty much 100% safe as long as you dotn leave it running 24/7. so by doing duty mode few hrs a day here and there to say cap tomes or run some relic dungeons its actually still very safe to use.

@deadfrogz, sellout stopped playing now too so i have now remade a new minion LS if you want in lemme know im keeping this one very descreet and small so only inviting people that still play regularly and use minion.
Bandit420 - I contacted you through pm. I hope we can catch up soon.
@bandit, that's good to know. I see there's only a few of us in the new ls. but maybe we can get some farming runs in soon :)
Is there is a new Hyperion LS? If so, i'm very interested.
yes let me now if is a ls